Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old May 26 2023, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
I removed a neighbor, unfriend, ran memcache. reloaded farm. but I still see them in that farmers list icon under facebook friends. does it take awhile for them to drop off?
second question, I get a train boost from someone who is not a friend, neighbor or buddy. on facebook, when I got that boost, I clicked on their square (not sure what to call it in train manager) to visit their farm, clicked on toolbox, buddy list, said not a buddy, and I was not on their buddy list, clicked on neighbor, said I was not a neighbor (and they are not my neighbor). even tried blocking them on facebook but that didn't work either.
Hi tammyjo

I think it will take a time to not showing up in the facebook friends list in the website.
Just check every now and then to see what happens as all this is still new and changing.

For the boost trains requests. You say you were on facebook. We noticed that when you receive a boost request saying non friend, that is due one of your facebook friends is managing another account.
When you receive this kind of request, you need to boost all trains you have in your Train manager, except for the one you dont know the farmer.

Then load your My Requests tab in Facebook and search for that train. It will show you the name of your friend not the one you have in the Train manager.
If you boost it through your My Requests, it will be boosted. If you tried to boost it through your Train manager it will say expired.

As you will know who was sending the request, you can contact that friend and ask them to not have 2 accounts open at the same time or to use a different browser for each account they manage to avoid this kind of problems.