View Single Post
Old Sep 07 2012, 02:35 PM

Danielle, I wish I could get together with you and we could be neighbors. I would hire you. I do like to hire people who need the XP, and don't like beggers. I have had people leave a job half done, but I also realize it could be an accident. When I hire someone, especially to harvest AND plow, I follow them back to see what kind of tools they have. My fields are very big and overlapped, and time consuming without tools. I will ask them if they want a helper. Some do, some don't. I have even seen very meticulous workers and helped myself. The last time, I asked if she'd like me to harvest and let her plow for the XP. She was very excited about that and it helped her with her little plow. BUT I also, send them a message. That way, if they get bumped off the farm accidently, they have a way to message me and come back for a re-hire. I just tell them Ill be on another farm, and if they need me message me. I have the combine and green fishing boat myself, but no treeshaker or chainsaw, so I don't like to do trees or flowers. But IF I am multi-hired for those, I try to do them all, even though it takes me so long. I know how frustrating it is to hire someone, come back later ready to plant, and the job isn't completeted. OH--I am at work, and can not get on FB or the game. Weird that the e-mail link lets me come here. If I was home, I could link my farm for you to visit.