View Single Post
Old Sep 23 2012, 10:53 PM

Default Hiring Changes - Everything- SOLO - Buddy List - Reputation

I would like the option to hire workers to do everything. I frequently hire with all boxes checked and for all 15 farms. Each farms has a mix of Plants, Flowers, Trees, Chopping and Fish to be done, depending on the how long the worker works, more products mature.

I also feel that individual workers that want to work SOLO must be also willing to do everything that the farmer has hired for them to do. SOLO has another problem, in that the farmer does not have control on how fast individuals respond to a hire request, I have had workers respond to hire request in the order of 10 minutes. SOLO workers can be brutal with their messages if another worker shows up, something completely out of the control of the hiring farmer.

I feel that there should be reputation ratings for workers. It would be percentage of the jobs done when hired, and a fast, medium, or slow rating for the speed that they work.

I would like to use the buddy list as a list of qualified workers and hire directly from that list. This might be a way to handle the vacation issue, by issuing an unlimited hire request to buddies; this would pop up when they log on for a period of time.