View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2012, 07:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I believe its FT etiquette to not accept jobs that you have waiting for you after being AFK.

And I do not accept jobs from people who have all boxes checked because most of the time its people who are just lazy and dont want to go and check the appropriate boxes. if you dont have plowing then dont check the box. If you dont have flowers then dont check the box. Etc etc etc.

A rating system would be nice but with OCD-"All or nothing" type people like myself i dont think youd like it because we'd give the lot of people low scores.

The buddy system thing could work provided those people could be counted on to play the game continuously. If someone had hired me to do stuff for them their crops just might be dead right now because i just havent had any motivation to play FT since the last update.

As for people being rude with their solo only remarks, when that happens i go and do the work myself right over top of them. If the people complain i simply say "you either both share or you both get nothing". I dont condone (which in my world means 'i wont put up with') selfishness.

DB:W20, MPS:C20