View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I can see that most people are upset about the quest and when they will get their FC and how many days etc etc. I had no issues with the quests. I did them and when it came up and said 'collect FC' I did. I don't keep track of how many quests I did on what day and the exact moment in time I'm going to get my next FC.

Doesn't anyone CARE that the new factories are STILL not out? Now the release was the 14th and it said 'tomorrow' for the factories. Well tomorrow came and went and now it's a new tomorrow. Is this going to be like the one time they said 'tomorrow' and it was two weeks later? Stupidly I held off posting my factories so I could include the new one's. I should have learned my lesson last month when the release was much later than the month before. Maybe I'm just not focusing my anger on the right thing. Maybe I'll go to my farm and try to figure out what minute my 7 days is over for the quests. LET'S GET OUT THE FACTORIES PEOPLE

wow just went to check my quests. I've completed 8 quests and it says not enough quests done!!!! now I'm hopping mad.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Apr 16 2014 at 09:56 AM.