View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2020, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Since we don't have a time frame for how long it took that player to do the facility chains prior to the recent change then there is no way to determine if it is working or not. The only thing this change did was to move the ones who could accept export products were moved to the top of the list which prevents having to keep scrolling down to find them.

As far as having to go back in to export to additional neighbors it is possible thay had just imported as you were exporting to others. That is the only way they would show up just after you had finished exporting for that facility chain.

The developers are working on the transferring of the game to html5 as quickly as they can. That is not being worked on by the ones who continue providing the monthly releases, so there is no reason to stop those as they are not slowing down the process of moving the game.
The overall speed of the facility chains manager is improved since it no longer seems to require a refresh of the game before it runs at a reasonable speed.

As I have indicated many of my friends do not use the forum and since they know I am disabled ask me to check up on things for them with all the time on my hands. So I will pass the HTML5 information on... and thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Apr 30 2020 at 12:25 PM. Reason: missing the Y from "they"