View Single Post
Old Dec 15 2015, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
Thanks I will try that. I didn't know you could use the lifelines for the things we have to make in a facility (regular quest)

And just to prove my point of frustration with the devs........ I have received YET ANOTHER reg quest for a building that requires farm cash to buy... I think they are deliberately doing this. Sorry but proof is in what appears in my game.
Hi Unicorns4me,
I am sorry but it is set up using a randomizer programming code to choose a number. That number corresponds to a quest. There isn't any way to prove to you that it is totally random, but the fewer facilities yoiu own the more likely it is for you to get quests for facilities you don't own. The randomizer does not check what level you are on or what facilities you own. Whether you believe it or not there isn't any way to prove to you that it is random and as fair as it can be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.