View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for a great update! I looove the new filter when im planting, will save me a ton of time and a small rain forrest as i wont have to keep written notes on what i need to plant next

Im a bit worried tho, because now that i have clicked the option to never ask me before putting things in storage again, im afraid i might miss click a tree or something that i dont want to put in storage when i am using the normal menus on a single item (not the put-in-storage-icon in the extended tools menu), its even more confusing when almost all the menus are in different order on different items. Is it possible to move the "Move to Storage" option down with the Delete option in the menu on the various items, or maybe disable autoadding to storage on single clicks?

Im actually a bit annoyed at those menus because they are all in different order, its especially frustrating when you can also gift the items youre clicking, i dont know how many times i have been redecorating a farm, moving something giftable, and all of a sudden it takes me to the gifting page with no warning or asking me if i want to send the item as a gift. So in short, maybe clean up the menus a bit and make them more similar for all items? Maybe add a confirmation popup like there is on the request item as gift option?

Ok, back on topic, looooooove this update!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20