View Single Post
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Came on a couple of hours ago while waiting for crops to mature, so glad I did! Was going to go to last page but hit 101 instead and have spent nearly 3 hrs laughing 'til I cried, also dragged my carer into it as this is entirely her fault, Crazy Carol dragged me onto Farm Town when there was only one farm and everything was purely decorative. We still play together sometimes by 'phone and whenever it's here turn to come over in the morning when I usually start. I still have the lovely white farmhouse on my farm 1 and remember saving madly for the white swing seat, now on farm 7 where I have the Deco Mansion, hated that red thing! 'In the old times' I had to eat every bit of anything put in front of me as children in China were starving, I asked if I could send my dinner but only the once. My favourite lunch (always on a Saturday) was a field mushroom which filled my plate and my favourite breakfast was toast and dripping (that was when we actually roasted real meat in a real oven and scooped real dripping up the next day). There was no electricity in our house, nor hot water, no fridge or freezer, no pre-packed vegies and no washing machine or hoover. No TV either. Hell, I was beginning to get impatient for farm 11 but having looked back (so very far!!) I can wait a few more days. Thanks for that perspective and more thanks for all the funnies, best couple of hours I've spent for ages :-)