Thread: Official Top Post Thread Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points
View Single Post
Old May 15 2019, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carhar View Post
I have never automatically gone up levels since I have been using FarmTown and that has been for years. I have worked to get to the level that I am on. But others have automatically gone up levels and I stay where I am and they get FC too. I would like to know the reasons why I am at the level I am at, as I work hard and it takes forever. Why are others moved from 1025 to 1050 and get Farm Cash in the process. If I want to buy something it would take me forever to get enough $ just for one little thing.
Is there something that will tell me all about this process. Thanks
Hi Carhar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about leveling up.
You can find all the information about the levels and the experience points required for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
The reason they are getting automatically raised many levels when they are released is because they have enough experience points to raise them to the new levels so they receive the farm cash for those levels. If they didn't have the experience points for the new levels then they would not get automatically raised and would not receive the farm cash until they have earned enough points for them to go up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 15 2019 at 05:04 AM.