Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Dec 07 2019, 04:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl92885 View Post
I saved 3 months worth of fuel tanks from gifts and work- I went through my items and un-selected my fuel in my marketplace when I went to sell my harvests and such. I specifically un-checked the fuel tanks- I have over 300 tanks saved up. But as I went though to sell all my items, it wiped out my fuel to. All those tanks are now gone. Why, if they were un-checked (I double confirmed that they were because I saved for so long) would it wipe me out???? ANy chance of getting my tanks back???
Hi babygirl92885,

I'm sorry but we do not have data for when you sell like that, we would if you had sold something like all your non-ingredients in one go or cashed out all for example. Those you need to do on a regular basis or you risk losing items for reaching either individual or overall limits. I am not seeing anything in your data that makes me think that you could have reached either of those at this time.

If you are positive you could not have sold them by mistake, the only thing I can offer you is that you go to support with this and see if they can help.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Just in case there is any strange problem going on with your data that could have caused it please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload. That's it done and should clear out any issues moving forwards.