View Single Post
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
Log Truck with Chainsaw,, to me this is a total waste! they should have added an option to have them HARVESTED BY FARMERS IN THE MARKET,, i bet they dont sell to many of these,, i wont but it thats for sure,, pasta???
omg now we need loads more of wheat, i mean we needed loads of wheat before! why add another factory which uses the same crop,

A soup factory would have been way better, look at all the seeds we could have used, even seeds that are not used now for anything,, i am disappointed in this update for sure,, the worst to date!
Seems you can't please everyone !! My opinion on the Chainsaw is that it is a terrific addition. You don't HAVE to buy it .... in fact, I will probably buy two now, just because you said they won't sell many.

They are adding another farm, so between the Manure and the additional farm, you should be able to produce plenty of wheat.

It just upsets me when the developers work at giving us pretty much everything we want, and instead of gratitude, or even silence (if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all), you have a ton of people *****in' and compainin' .....

Remember, the game is FREE...... and it is not MANDATORY...... a little gratitude to the developers would be nice.