View Single Post
Old Sep 13 2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Yup, it has been 4 weeks since the last update, this thread should have been closed a week ago, and it's not? Does that mean that we need to wait at least 1 more week for the update? Usually this thread is closed one week before the next update.
The thread isn't closed because we still did not get the complete update from August 14th -- the Co-operative quests are still not ready.

Personally, I think that when they said 2 weeks and still had to work things out, they should have stated it would be upcoming possibly NEXT release and let the thread go.

As the dates are going now, it looks like we won't have Thanksgiving or Christmas things until 10 days or less before the Holidays.

Hopefully, this thread will close soon, and they can introduce the New Quest Feature either this update (any day now) or next month. It's just disappointing when it is stated "2 weeks" - "next week" - "a few days" .... then it takes much longer. Hey, it's only my opinion..... but I myself just don't like 'teasers' ..... If I can't get it, then I don't want to know about it. ha ha ha!