Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old May 22 2023, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
I searched for where to put this issue and could not find a place to post. My Neighbor Bar is not showing on any of the platforms I have tried, including different browsers, Facebook and Slashkey. I have tried restarting the game, clearing memcache and hard reboot. I know of another person that has the same issue so I don't think it is isolated to just me. Would appreciate any work arounds because I am an SN as well as I need to do my quest work.

Thanks so much!
Serenity Dilsworth
Merrymeet Farms since 2009

The message I am getting is
Loading User
Connecting to town mainframe (Chat server 20, Farm Server w27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hello:

My farms are working, but it is always showing they are offline. It keeps asking me to click on the green check mark to get online. However, I have no trouble in updating my farms even though the light is red.

I am not sure if I would go to the market to hire someone to harvest my farms since the light is fixated on red and not turning green for me.

Thank you for listening!
Hi Serenity Dilsworth and Sandie May Angel

We are all in the same boat.

We have sent this to the developers but we have to wait for them to fix the issue.

Please remember you can work your own farms without problems and also work as super neighbors while we wait for the fix.