Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2022, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draka View Post
Since your Jan update, My Post are not showing on the request wall, and yes the tick for them to post to the wall is ticked. When friends get my post off my FB wall to work them , they are given the message " Reserved for Friends" and we are friends. This is for both the Facilities and Client services. What is going on with my game, almost a year not being able to send gifts or my train boost, as friends list will not load. Now this with Friends not being able to even work my post. I have sent several message to Face Book with no RESPONSE. I'm at a big loss , this is getting to be quite a nuisance to all the bugs and glitch's I seem to always get. 100000578715396 thanks team
Hi Draka

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

This usually happens when you are managing 2 accounts at the same time and due a Facebook change, the wrong account is showed as posting facilities so your friends who are not friends with the other account cant work them.

It is better to only work one account at a time, this means: do all you have to do with one account, then close it. If possible, restart your computer and then open the other account.

If that doesnt work for you, then please use different browsers for each account.