View Single Post
Old Feb 28 2012, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Not everyone thinks that the developers have done the wrong thing with the quests. I've done over 50 now and not missed one yet, even with my small farm that doesn't have all the facilities.

Many of us - perhaps the silent ones - are having a ball with the quests. The developers have given us extra coin for our reward with the promise of a little farm cash at times, so I think they have the right to aim the quests at those players prepared to equip their farms with what it takes to play them.

As someone else said, I want a ferrari, so the makers should make them cheaper to buy, because I can't afford it, but I'm entitled to one

The quests are stated to be random and so are the lifelines. Nobody said that we would all be able to complete all of them.
Ditto! Ditto!

Thank you to Happy pants, Miamine, gffarmer, and Kahra01 and to you Helen for all of the POSITIVE comments about the quests.
I truly don't mind people giving constructive criticism or suggestions.
But, I guess being from the good ole USA (and I'm sure it happens in other countries around the world), I get absolutely sick and tired of the "entitlement" mindset.
This is a GAME, where there are NO winners or losers. It has been stated so many times, that you can still play the game for FREE!! Those of us that do spend real money....well, we are keeping the game going for the ones who can't or won't spend real money. I don't have a problem with that at all, until they start whining that it isn't fair. I chose to spend real money on this game for my entertainment.
So, that being said, Thank You to the Devs and Raul for the Quests!! They are incredibly fun. I think the timing of once a day is just right. (Still looking for that "occasional" FC!! )
Deborah