View Single Post
Old Dec 06 2010, 01:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Agree that the changes to Storage are very useful.

Although I don't intend to get the new trees or facilities (they just don't fit into my farm themes), it's great that they have been added to give players and even wider choice of things to do in FT.

And, oh yes, we could use extra storage for the winter items.

Also concur with your #4 suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
I wanted to formally go through my thoughts on the latest update.

I like the add to storage tool and removing all unless you say so it helped me clear my storage out and I can fill it with Christmas stuff after the holiday.

I never use the bulldozers, but I plan to get the 4x4 I might see some use in the future.

I like the new facility's and new tree always looking to make more cash through those facility's and use up all these supply's I have stockpiled.

I would like to point out a few things that are needed.

1: More uses in new and old facility's of all the items that have no use

2: Faster loading of storage(it takes so long to load all my items).

3: More storage I am reaching the limits of the storage much easier and you keep adding more items.

4: Adding storage numbers of crops that you have in the seeder to make it easier to figure out what you need to plant.

5: A spot that tells you the times of how long until a crop is done on a farm(kinda like a board that counts how long until something is done).

6:Increasing the trade limits to be like buy 1000 every 8 hrs or 1500-2000 every 12 hrs.