View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMist View Post
I am having issues using the new facilities as well. I started making butter, left my farm for a bit and came back and all the milk i had been using to make it was back in my shed. Tried making goat cheese, made sure it was in production, left, came back to check it, and the goat milk was back to my shed with no goat cheese being made?

I am having no problem at all. I have left my farm, and all my milk is still making cheese and butter. I have 100 units of butter already in my storage, none of my milk came back, and I'm still making butter and cheese.

You do have to make sure that you "press" the start production button as many times as you have units of milk that you want to process. And it will tell you when you have run out of milk, wheat, sugarcane. The message saying...need one more unit of milk, etc is letting you know that you have processed all the units you have in your storage area.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.