View Single Post
Old Jan 26 2019, 09:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I have gone through every post, but haven't seen a couple of questions I have about the Super Facilities.
1) Does the amount of facilities you own, make a difference?
2) Will we get a list of every facility that is deemed Super Facility Status?

I received a facility, as well as a few of my friends, facilities we would have never imagined to be considered SF status - i.e Food Preserve Factory, Essential Oil Factory, Pasta Factory. It would be nice to know in advance what "less needed" facilities we might receive, and/or what items we might be interested in.
Overall, I like the concept, and am looking forward to the objective. Finally, have you heard anything about the devs making all facilities workable, since this does create a great disadvantage for players who receive such SF's. Thanks, Jana
Hi Jana,

Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week. So yes if you had more than one you would have more products to sell after you started batches in them. The first one has increased production of 50% and so does the second one and so on.

No there is no list of what could become a super facility. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.