View Single Post
Old Jan 26 2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Jana,

Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week. So yes if you had more than one you would have more products to sell after you started batches in them. The first one has increased production of 50% and so does the second one and so on.

No there is no list of what could become a super facility. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.
Thanks Tiger - good incentive to buy more facs. But it would have been better if they kept the list to the quoted facs such as mines, mills, semi, fish farming, etc. Those are non-workable, thus more needed. Instead, I get a fac that is an original fac, and no one runs out of anything that is produced by it. Not much fun to bully people into accepting items for free just so I can get my bucket cleaned out. And, why quote with the Brewery? Is there some item in there that many people don't have enough of? Thanks