Old Jul 02 2010, 04:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Well here is my input with the new features to the facilities.

Make sure you have at least 2 hours to load the facilities and be prepared to be totally frustrated when you think you have a facility loaded for if you re checked finding that only 1 or 2 of maybe 6 will be actually done.

The connection to server lost occurred 6 times during the 2 hours it took to fill my facility ( I had 10 facilities to fill).

The only fix I can see is to only click 4 or 5 times for each item...refresh...go back and again click 3 or 4 times...refresh and continue until you have what you want in the facility. This will take about 1-2 hours with 5 to 7 facilities to work.

I went through every facility I have last night after the update and it only took me about 30 minutes and that was mostly because I was being slow and doing other things at the same time. You might try clearing your cache and checking to see if your flash player is up to date. After the last update there was some major problems, a link was posted that would take you to the adobe site and you can delete the cached info and it will reload a clean updated copy of the game. I also adjusted the amount of information that it is allowed to store on my computer and that seems to have helped a lot.

Here is the link to the adobe site:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

There was also a comment posted that had the links for doing a clean install of the flash player, I couldn't find it again but if you do a search of the June 18 update you might have better luck finding it again than I did! I will go back and look again and if I find it I can let you know where it is if you want it.

I hope that this helps!

The moderators have already cleared this link for posting.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by speedmonkey; Jul 02 2010 at 04:44 PM.