Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
OK - please excuse me for using the wrong terms - I meant Start All. I had a Feed Supplement Facility unchecked when I did a Start All and it started everything. It was down to about 5% when I Started All. Now it's over 95% and I still have it unchecked. I was inquiring about this specific facility. I've done the same thing with the non-workables and they don't load. Nor do the regular and service facilities. Just this one. I just wondered if this is a "feature" or a bug.
Hi NJones,

No it is not a feature nor a bug as I tried it and the one I unchecked didn't add any more to what was pending. We can't duplicate what you are saying. Where are you looking to see the 5 and 95%?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM

Before I did a Start All this afternoon, I checked to make sure one of the Feed Supplement Facilities was unchecked. At that time it had only about 5% production. So I did a start all and it filled up. Now, after several hours, they're at about 95%. Looking in the Facility Manager. I usually only do a Start All once a week. Otherwise, I keep the NCC facilities and services full. And get as much production out of the Premium Fodder as I can. I'm trying to build up my inventories on crops, as I just recently redesigned all my farms.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Before I did a Start All this afternoon, I checked to make sure one of the Feed Supplement Facilities was unchecked. At that time it had only about 5% production. So I did a start all and it filled up. Now, after several hours, they're at about 95%. Looking in the Facility Manager. I usually only do a Start All once a week. Otherwise, I keep the NCC facilities and services full. And get as much production out of the Premium Fodder as I can. I'm trying to build up my inventories on crops, as I just recently redesigned all my farms.
Hi NJones,
I am not sure I understand as the Feed Supplement does not use crops to produce. It uses coins. Which tab are you looking at that you see the 95% production?

It is possible you have reached the maximum facilities/products that you can uncheck. If that has happened then unchecking another facility will not work. You might have to either check a couple facilites so they can produce or if some are empty of production then put those in your storage and then see if that stops adding production in the Feed Supplement Plant you unchecked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM

Yes I know the Feed Supplement uses coins. I don't do a full "start all" but once a week, on Sunday, so that other facilities that use crops give me a chance to restock. Still working on the formula that allows me to do a full listing more often.

I only have the one Feed Supplement unchecked. Everything else is checked.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I know the Feed Supplement uses coins. I don't do a full "start all" but once a week, on Sunday, so that other facilities that use crops give me a chance to restock. Still working on the formula that allows me to do a full listing more often.

I only have the one Feed Supplement unchecked. Everything else is checked.
Hi NJones,
So you have no other facilities or products unchecked?
The limit is not by facility type, but is all facilities and products you have unchecked.

If that is the case then you will need to contact Support as we can not duplicate this.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM

No - just one of the Feed Supplement Facilities. Everything else is checked - facilities, services, non-workables and all products in all of these.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No - just one of the Feed Supplement Facilities. Everything else is checked - facilities, services, non-workables and all products in all of these.
Hi NJones,
Then you will need to contact Support as we can not duplicate this.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM

Thanks Taz - sorry things were unclear.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending