Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 20 2024, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
There's not an ingredient for that available as a gift.

Hi Lisa,
Then you will need to find a product that uses that ingredient and post an ingredient request for that product. You can then click on the plus symbol (+) in the box for that product and post it so someone can send you one.
For the gift lifeline either gifts from the gift list or an ingredient request can work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2024, 10:21 PM

Unhappy

Already done with the quest.

Now I'm trying to keep up with my crops for the animal feed facilities (which were a waste of money).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
Then you will need to find a product that uses that ingredient and post an ingredient request for that product. You can then click on the plus symbol (+) in the box for that product and post it so someone can send you one.
For the gift lifeline either gifts from the gift list or an ingredient request can work.
Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Default regular quest wont load last step

am on the last step of a regular quest. I loaded the 100 vanilla donuts but it wont take it.....I have them in stock, the other steps are finished. I then tried to load all batches, it let me do that but still did not show loaded to the last step of this quest What do I do? I cant load more as I did load all in an attempt to finish the quest
Your USER ID number is: 1036647811 Build No: 625
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM

cancel, user error!!! I was loading a glazed donut, so sorry

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline