Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 01 2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
funny actually ... I totally understand what you're saying but you are actually at a higher level than me (just achieved 100 today)

the only reason I mentioned more levels is that my husband said he'll stop playing when he reaches the top level (160) and I don't want him to stop. We're retired and it's a game we enjoy together (competing, sitting with our laptop computers working on our farms comparing notes about ways to do new layouts and landscapes).

we appreciate anything the designers do to keep the game fresh and new.

thanks
i loved playing ft with my husband when he was layed off work.. now that hes working all the time i find myself tending his farm more then he does. but it was so much fun to share a game we both loved. he used to make jokes about me playing then he tryed it out one day and got hooked plus he had nothing better to do when he wasnt looking for employment so he caught up to me pretty fast (i was working at that time so he had more time to play lol) i was level 27 then (they went to 34) he was up there with me in like a week or 2 and that was with out the fancy stuff we have now.