Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 15 2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Why on earth are you getting so huffy? I said I wasn't complaining. And yes, I remember perfectly will when major updates were months apart. But they haven't been in the recent past, so one gets used to the newer "schedule". If the posts bother you so much, you can stop reading through them. Sheesh.
I have a right to my opinions, you know.

There was a long series of posts begging/cajoling/whining/pleading etc. for better/different/more personal communication with the devs. I was not responding to you in particular, except for the statement about updates being on a schedule. I just don't get the obsession with this.

I think we have perfectly fine communication with the devs via the mods. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. In my mind, I would rather they spent their time and energy on development of the game, not in answering posts on a message board filled with -- well, I will be prudent and not say what I am thinking.

I read this forum -- and only this particular board -- to stay posted on updates and how those updates shake out for folks. I choose not to read the suggestions or social forums. If I want to read it -- and comment on it -- I will. If you don't want to read my comments, scroll on by. I will do you the same favor.

Farming away since June 14, 2009