Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 11 2011, 07:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb

Deanna, while I agree with your posting, I would like to point out that one thing im NOT happy about is this..... FARMTOWN is A BUSINESS and as such is in it for the $$$$$$. they dont do the upgrades and expansions out of the kindness of thier hearts. Its to keep the money coming in. While its estimated that only 10% of the people who play online games such as these actually pay out real money for the premium items. They keep expanding to keep you buying.

I have no problems with this because I realize they are a business and without revinue they would not have the money to pay the employees and developers, or to pay for the office spavce and computers and servers to put out thier games.

HOWEVER!!!! i have spent over $300 on this game (not all at once but maybe $15 a month) and do so gladly, i spend alot of time on my farms and its cheap entertainment. BUT haveI ever gotten a "Thanks for your business" from slashkey? NOPE.

It would be nice to hear from them that they appreciate my money that keeps them in business and keeps the upgrades coming.

I also think they are getting a bit greedy with the 45 fc items and facilities when you figure that 45 fc is like 7 bucks, for a virtiual game tool. I think a lot more would pay to play of they made it more affordable for all.