Old Jul 05 2011, 10:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post

I am all for spending money on a game that I enjoy and spend so much time on, but I am disappointed with the bottling factory feature. First of all, most factories it applies to already is a 1 or 2 click fill without it so it leaves a benefit for just a couple factories. Second of all I think that it was kinda greedy to separate the factories out to have to spend more money for just a few factories. There really should only be ONE tool to fill all in EVERY factory. The way it looks now seems it is just going too far with the money making schemes. Now instead of wondering "what kind of cools stuff are they going to come out with next?", I'm wondering "what are they gonna come out with next to try to make more money off us?". That's not the attitude I want to have about a game I have loved for 2 years! It is killing the fun of the game for me because I feel like my money is no longer going to great innovation, but supporting sheer greed instead. (And I have spent quite a bit of money on this game too!) Please, it is SOOO important to me to spend money where it is deserved for greatness, not demanded with sleeziness.
I agree completely. And I think its important to remember that if we didnt genuinely care about this game we wouldnt bother say anything about these things, we'd just stop playing.
Its getting kind of old when someone voices concern about FC costs they are always told it costs money to run this game, even when they say they dont mind spending money on the game at the same time.

If the bottling machine is the first of many similar things to come its going to cost us alot of money just to speed up the facility stocking process. Im all for supporting the developers with my real cash, but i hoped they would come up with something brand new to add to the game and not just 10 different machines that do the same thing in different facilities.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20