Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 16 2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Yeah, I'm with you. I haven't played since just prior to the last release and was considering coming back if this release offered anything of interest. Nope. I'm sure having tools to help with the service facilities is a time saver, but it doesn't help make the game overall more fun...it only makes it just slightly less tedious. Ah well, I'll check back in another month when the next release comes out and maybe there will be something new then. It's really a shame because I had been a loyal, avid, regular player for so long. Slashkey really needs to hire more developers to crank out updates more often, even if they are small. Without frequent new content, it just gets stale. If you build it, they will come (and spend money!).
Exactly..I have been a loyal player since the beginning too..but like I said earlier..getting predictable and boring.
And what is still not fixed is the red sprinkler...I am getting tired of having to log out and in , in order to do anything after using that thing!!