Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 15 2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
I apologize for the misunderstanding..but I do not own all tools or factories.I may have sounded like I did,but I too can not buy everything I would like.I just look at it as a luxury,one that is out of reach currently,but I also do not think the game owes me anything other than what fun I make from it.That is one of the better things about this game,is that anyone can play as little or as much as we want,and play in so many ways.I do understand the incentive part for older players,and I would like to see some new challenges,even ones that make gaining 1 or 2 FC every once in a while possible.As for the getting FC through offers..I have to chalk that debacle up to FB and trialpay.I know they have a few free offers,but trialpay is one of the worst payout sites ever.(they are used by several games outside of FB and sux bad there too.)
I don't have all of the factories or service facilities either. I've been able to achieve dev. factors above 50,000 because I plow, pardon the pun, my earnings back into facs and coin service facs. It also helps to replinish your facs as others are working them...get more worked that way.

Good luck advancing!!