Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 01 2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
I am having to disagree highly with this comment.
Farm Town is the LESS GREEDY game out of many game I have played or still play.
I will keep paying for FT as it is my #1 game on FB.
As for lag problems, well I have discovered that graphics is the issue and not bugs within the game. I upgraded my graphics card in my main machine and can now load FT farms (of my own) in full screen mode without issues, although it does slow when trying to load every item on that farm, hence why I hide all but crops trees flowers and ponds when I play.
My other pc which I play FT on with a 2nd account (yes I'm an addict) is a much older machine with only a single core processor, so only one item is shown at any one one (ie crops or trees), and when working farms I only show the top corner of the crop field section to keep the speed up. I can only use this pc as I upgraded with the same graphics card (would not load FT before this card) but the pc is too old and slow.
I will soon be forking out £210 for a new motherboard and i5 processor for my main pc then using the old board and chip in my older pc so I can then play FT properley on both pc's.
FT has become very heavy on memory and graphics, but a little money on pc items can easily overcome these game issues, and no you do not need the latest DDR4 set up, DDR3 boards with series 4 i5 1150 chips will easily manage the game.
(had to get that of my chest)
i never said for anyone else to quit the game, nor am i implying that they should, and it was the only game i played on FB. as far as the graphics go i have more than enough to play the game. the problem does lie with the servers and i will not play until they have it fixed, i do play other games on line that require much more graphics and memory than FT could ever use and not a single problem, why because the developers know that if their servers arent up to scratch and they have lag in these games they will lose customers. that is the point i am making, they have known the servers werent good enough for years and they still refuse to fix the problem, either by speeding up the servers or by removing the glitch that causes it to happen! The bugs i spoke of are bugs that could be avoided, as time has gone on more and more bugs continue to pop up after updates because they do not thoroughly test the upgrades(inside knowledge on that BTW) the choose to impliment the upgrades and deal with the bugs later, even if it means you cant get on your farms, they really do not care if you can or not(inside knowledge on that as well) their entire attitude towards it "lots of people have to much time and money invested so they will deal with the problems after we caused them" that is an actual quote! yes it is greed and it will continue to be such until we the consumers make them change!!!!

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity