Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 29 2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswing View Post
This might not be the exact right thread to put this in, but. I have a recurring problem the last several days. I have the "red" sprinkler, bought with Farm Cash, that when used halves the growing time of crops. For about the sixth time now in the last few days, I'm finding that when used on Chia to halve growing time to 2.5 days, when inspecting the farm at that time, the tool's effect seems to have reverted. Being an expensive tool, I'd like it if the bug was investigated and fixed.

Hi Ravenswing

I visited your farms and some of them have chia at different growing states.

But farms 3 and 4 are showing chia growing in 2.4 days which it is correct as the crops have been irrigated. Are you seeing the same?

Im not sure which farms you can see the time reverts when you irrigate them as the only ones recently planted and irrigates are farms 3 and 4.

If you get the problem again, please let us know as soon as possible so we can check on this.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding