Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 23 2022, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I hope this is okay to post here: I don't know if this has already been shared, but I would like to share it. Until the current issue that is causing the issue with sending gifts/boosting train requests is resolved, I have found a work-around that is working for me. Gifts: I choose the gift I want to send, and then choose my first 50 friends to send it to. However, I do NOT send it yet. Then I open another tab on my computer, bring up the game, go to send gifts, choose the gift, and then (after I find where I left off on my first 50 friends) choose my next 50 friends. I continue that until I have several tabs open, and have chosen every friend to receive a gift. Then, and only then, do I click send on each box I have pulled up. It sends gifts to all of my friends without getting that error code. I have also done the same with my trains. I do my first train without hitting the final send button. Then I do the other trains (in multiple tabs on my computer) without hitting the final send button. Once I've completed all my trains, I then hit send on every box, thus requesting boosts for all of my trains. It takes a little more time to do all of this, but it's a work-around for the time being.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support