Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 11 2023, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
so if i'm understanding correctly ... with the $fp ... i can only work the free goals to get the next $fp reward. example ... the next $fp reward i can achieve is the panda garden. the only way i can claim this reward is by working the free fp. is this correct?
Hi Carrie,
All the goals you have are available whether you get the farm pass or not. If you don't get the farm pass then the only rewards you can claim are the free ones on the bottom row in that section.

Don't mix up goals (which are the work you have to do) with the rewards (what you can get after you earn the points).
The only way you can claim rewards is to complete the goals to earn the points. When you have earned enough points then you can claim the rewards for those point amounts. Complete more goals and earn more points then you can collect more rewards.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs