Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2010, 07:28 AM

Can't find the thread for instruction on gifting the Easter items. For some people that's what keeps their interest. (To my frustration - but trying to keep them in the game.)
Old Mar 29 2010, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySal View Post
Can't find the thread for instruction on gifting the Easter items. For some people that's what keeps their interest. (To my frustration - but trying to keep them in the game.)
your friends have to request them as gifts. one they request and item you can send it to them threw that request... to request a item for easter go to the store and then you click on the gift box on the item you want and it will post it..

i love that is being done this way so thay im not bombarded with pointless gifts i wont. i requested the 2 items i wanted got them and deleted the post. my neighbors know im a fuel kinda girl and preffer it all the time
Old Mar 29 2010, 09:05 AM

I am using the new dairy processing plant. Something happens every time I put the cheese in storage. It only shows up for one day and then the next day, it is gone. What am I doing wrong?
Old Mar 29 2010, 09:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new Easter stuff, but......why are some things locked out until you get to a certain level? This should not be on holidays or special events......because here's why. For Easter I would like to have the Easter Bunny Family, the Egg Tree and the Bunny with Wheelbarrow but there are locked until level 70,80, and 75. I am at level 38 and Easter is 5 days away. There is no way I can advance in order to purchase these items. It's like those of us who are at the back of the line are being punished. I just don't understand the locked out method, ok, it's something to strive for but not on special occassions. Everyone should be able to purchase ALL the items. Ho Hum, oh well, back to my farm which I love dearly. I just needed to vent.
Old Mar 29 2010, 09:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default What's Cooking tab?

Where is the "What's Cooking" tab?
Old Mar 29 2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapper View Post
I love the new Easter stuff, but......why are some things locked out until you get to a certain level? This should not be on holidays or special events......because here's why. For Easter I would like to have the Easter Bunny Family, the Egg Tree and the Bunny with Wheelbarrow but there are locked until level 70,80, and 75. I am at level 38 and Easter is 5 days away. There is no way I can advance in order to purchase these items. It's like those of us who are at the back of the line are being punished. I just don't understand the locked out method, ok, it's something to strive for but not on special occassions. Everyone should be able to purchase ALL the items. Ho Hum, oh well, back to my farm which I love dearly. I just needed to vent.

alot of the higher level items have a gift box in them if you want them no matter you level if you click that it will post on your wall and your friends can send them to you as a gift no matter your or their level but you have to make the request
Old Mar 29 2010, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina060 View Post
thanks for the updates they are great! The produce faster option is not working right in myspace..It never sends a request! You guys do a great job!
Still not working on myspace also planted sugarcane yesterday and when I came back today there were cabbages there! How is that possible? I thought I made a mistake but after checking (I write everything down since I have 3 farms 2 on FB and 1 on Myspace) there should have been sugarcane, well never mind at least I get my harvest!

Are there still problems on MySpace? Love to know for then I understand what is happening.

Well on FB everything works fine!
Old Mar 29 2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinia View Post
Where is the "What's Cooking" tab?
when you are in your whats cooking facility there should be a tab for it once you started producing
Old Mar 29 2010, 11:45 AM

Default I cannot even find the whats cooking area !!!!!

I caanot find the whats cooking area !!!!!!!! What facility!!!!!!!
Please help
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
when you are in the facility in the whats cooking area it should be in the top left
Old Mar 29 2010, 12:56 PM

Instead of publishing to my general wall, I'd like to just invite specific friends to work in my facilities, sort of like giving gifts to specific people.

The reason is that I absolutely HATE all the (insert name of other farming game here) SPAM that I get, and I refuse to do that to my friends. If I could invite specific ones that I know are interested, it'd be much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Edward View Post
I click on produce faster, the request comes up to post to wall, but it won't let me publish.
Closed Thread