Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Archives Help

Old May 04 2010, 06:00 PM

Arrow Products missing from storage

We are working with the developers regarding the problem of crops and items produced in the facilities disappearing from your storage bin. At this time we have not been told if there is a specific limit to the number of harvested crops and items from your facilities that may be kept in storage.

Please post in this thread only if you have had harvested crops or items produced in your facilities disappear from your storage bin or not make it into your storage bin. This thread is not for missing coins from selling harvests. This thread is only for crops or produced items from your facilities that do not make it into your storage bin, or disappear from the storage bin.

This problem does not appear to be related to a specific server.

What we do need to know is how much you had in your storage bin before you attempted to store the last items that either disappeared or never made it to the storage bin.

In order to keep the information straight for the developers any posts which are not related to this subject will be deleted. Please post questions about missing coins in the proper thread.

We will keep this thread updated with information from the developers.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.

To assist the moderation team please DO NOT name your threads.........HELP, or I HAVE A QUESTION or any variation thereof. Please name your thread with a short description of your problem.

Please add a manual link to your farm using these instructions http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395854

Last edited by ellshere; May 25 2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old Jan 21 2011, 10:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have 44 cows and when I harvest them there is not milk in my storage. I can't make ice cream or most of my dairy. It is also starting to happen with the chickens too, I am always short on eggs lately and have done nothing new. What is going on. A friend of mine lost her cow shed and all her cows. When she tried to buy a new one she was told she already had one.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W52, MPS:F40
Old Jan 21 2011, 11:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgbunny View Post
I have 44 cows and when I harvest them there is not milk in my storage. I can't make ice cream or most of my dairy. It is also starting to happen with the chickens too, I am always short on eggs lately and have done nothing new. What is going on. A friend of mine lost her cow shed and all her cows. When she tried to buy a new one she was told she already had one.
Both of you should try clearing your cache

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO LINK YOUR FARM !

Clear your CACHE regularly and macromedia files .
Old Jan 21 2011, 11:45 AM

Level:
XP:
Default losing my harvest of cows and hens.

I clear my cache every day. I use the milk and eggs in my bakery and ice cream factory and produce factory. I have never had a problem and have added nothing new but all of a sudden I am out of milk and eggs. Something is really wrong in the system. I also have a cereal factory and even though I have wheat flour and strawberries I can't produce strawberry cereal either.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 21 2011, 12:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgbunny View Post
I clear my cache every day. I use the milk and eggs in my bakery and ice cream factory and produce factory. I have never had a problem and have added nothing new but all of a sudden I am out of milk and eggs. Something is really wrong in the system. I also have a cereal factory and even though I have wheat flour and strawberries I can't produce strawberry cereal either.
Actually you need just wheat, not wheat flour for the shredded strawberry cereal

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO LINK YOUR FARM !

Clear your CACHE regularly and macromedia files .
Old Jan 21 2011, 12:13 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Re: Cow and hens

My flash player is up to date I also have a brand new HP computer with windows 7. I think my question was answered about my strawberry cereal. I thought you needed the flour so I guess you have to produce the cereal before you turn it into flour. But the problems with the milk and eggs is still not right.
Thanks all of you for your help

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 21 2011, 05:55 PM

Hello all, the pas 2 days i have had a friend harrvest 500+ fields of rhubarb, and abou 200+ of wheat corn and sugarcane. Farm 5 has wheat, corn, and sugarcane that go to the storage, where my rhubarb on farm 1 does not go to the storage. Any help on what I can do? I have the newest flash, clear history and cache and IE 8. This just started yesterday. I have sold rhubarb the past week with no problem. I am running low on coins now because i lost 2 days of rhubarb after just starting back up after a 2 month busy season break.

Here is my MYSPACE farm town link:

http://www.myspace.com/games/play/13...tions_SignedIn

Farm Town Link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...s&fb_bmpos=1_2
Old Jan 21 2011, 09:20 PM

I am having the same problems with my cow milk and hen eggs. Someday's it works others it does not. Hope they fix it soon. Good Luck!
Old Jan 21 2011, 09:21 PM

I am also having the same problem. I sure hope they fix it soon. It works some days and not others. Good Luck!
Old Jan 22 2011, 06:02 AM

if the milk & eggs are going into storage but you seem to be using them faster it may just be because neighbours have helped push more products through your facilities than normal, so it takes more to top them up (because there is more to replace)