Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2010, 01:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

lol speed monkey....... people thought it was gross i thought it was funny myself..... you have to be from the south to appreciate pickled pigs feet I guess...... If sherman had been a cow and i said he was spotted on the McDonalds 1/4 pounder would that of been gross LOL LOL
Sherman's family will be receiving guests at 7:00 pm this evening. in Lew of flowers please donate farm cash so that Kermit can buy the New Flower Harvester.......So we can put flowers on his grave year round.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by SunnyD; Aug 28 2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: left something out
Old Aug 28 2010, 02:08 PM
Account Not Linked

SunnyD, I like your sense of humor! Keep it up for those of us who do appreciate it! lol

Anyway, I just want to add my thanks to the dev's for all their hard work so they could bring us such a great game and all the updates! You are the best!!!

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 28 2010, 02:12 PM

Level:
XP:

ok first time this has happened to me... i had a farm that had five hours left of fertilization.. i just went there to get the manure spreader. that is where i keep it parked. and it said farm not fertilized..... hope this is isolated I checked it just before i seeded it.....

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2010, 02:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyonthefarm View Post
I like your idea about the manure spreader since I have friends that can't afford it (but at least there not complaning lol). Or maybe if we get a trading post people could trade for our manure with crops or coins.
I like the pet shop too and it just so happens that the new buildings included a pet shop, hardware shop and a blacksmith shop! Think theres any hope for these to turn into new facilities? heres hoping
honestly, i didn't even look at the new buildings. i tend to check the facilities and tools section of the store more than anything else
Old Aug 28 2010, 02:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

im still wondering tho...i have two holiday pigs on my farm. both roam.....why can't i use them in my stable or get maneur from them? a pig is a pig......dressed with a santa hat or completely nekkid.....
Old Aug 28 2010, 03:02 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
honestly, i didn't even look at the new buildings. i tend to check the facilities and tools section of the store more than anything else
The only time I had looked at the buildings until recently was when I first started playing the game. Until they gave us the ability to fertilize our crops I tried to save every inch of space that was not taken up by factories for crops, trees, or flowers. Now that we can fertilize I have freed up some space for decorations and buildings to complement some of the themes of my farms.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
There is always something to do.... move things, add or subtract things, re-design etc. I find that that is part of the fun of the game (plus accumulating coin - I have half a billion at each set of farms 0

If I could have a choice, I think the following would work for me:

1] Expand farm #1 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 50 and up

2] Expand farm #2 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 75 and up

3] Expand farm #3 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 90 and up

4] Expand farm #4 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 115 and up

5] Expand farm #5 to 30x30..... restricted to levels 130 and up

etc

gives everyone something to work for, now and down the road.

Each farm would then expand 3 time (to 26, to 28, to 30) at a cost of maybe 5 million for Farm #1, then 10 million for #2 etc.

Afterall, gotta have something to work for.
From the Game Guide:
Quote:
For reasons of server load and compatibility with less powerful computers, The farm is the biggest size 24x24, and will never extended beyond that. As mentioned, this is for technical reasons and mainly due to the fact that the server load will become too heavy.
While bigger farms do sound nice, I can understand why it's never going to happen. Tying land upgrades into levelling also has it's appeal but I suspect it would frustrate a lot of people (all the Veruca's who want it all and want it now). Who knows, maybe it is already being considered for future farm/s.

Sunny, I thought it was funny too!
Old Aug 28 2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
ok first time this has happened to me... i had a farm that had five hours left of fertilization.. i just went there to get the manure spreader. that is where i keep it parked. and it said farm not fertilized..... hope this is isolated I checked it just before i seeded it.....
SunnyD- This has happened to me-Whatever you have planted is still fertilized, even if it is layered. But when that is gone and you plant again, you will have to fertilize again. Its all good. lol. I am so addicted to this game. We need a FTA (12 step program, only problem is I don't want to quit.)
Old Aug 28 2010, 05:29 PM

Level:
XP:

actually i have layered and fertilized on the last day of the crops growth and have layered again on most all of my farms... not a problem..they were all fertilized.... today is the first time i have had this ever happen.... it was not a big deal since i have a nice stock of Sherman's poo for use........ hmmm just thought the Dev's should know in case it happens to someone else.....

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post

Farm Town Obituary:

Memorial Services held by The family of Sherman "The Gifted Pig" will be at Farm Town Baptist church where Sherman was a life long member... he is survived by his brother Arnold of "Green Acres" his cousin Miss Piggie and her loving husband Kermit the frog...Internment will be at "Farm Town Cemetery" located in the Dead Center of town..... Tony D of the FTBI (Farm Town Bureau of Investigation) says the investigation into the "Pig-Napping" is ongoing there no are suspects at this time...

I have a question, normally people bring over food to the grieving family. Would it be inappropriate if I brought some Eastern NC pit-cooked BBQ with that yummy vinegar and hot sauce drizzled on it?

Your post is still making me ROTFLMAO everytime I see it. And based on that what would be nice is to see pork BBQ sandwich in the sandwich shop. We could utilize the carrots, cabbage for slaw and apples for the cider vinegar and peppers for the hot sauce and bake some buns over in the bakery. Oh dear I'm making myself hungry now.

Do keep up your sense of humor while we wait on our next updates. I know they're going to be good ... this game just keeps getting better. Plus good things come to those who wait!
Closed Thread