Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2010, 02:34 PM

Hitting that level 115 ceiling real fast...need that farm 6 to expand and develop on. Just love this game. Just love you guys & gals at Slashkey. You really know how to keep it fresh. Not like that other wannabe farm game (who's it made by? Zyngers? something like that.) anyway, not very memorable. Are they? Can't wait to see what comes out in the next release! Well, back to the old farm. The crops won't wait all day, will they?
Old Sep 11 2010, 03:09 PM

Anyone bet the Automatic-Flower-Waterer-Facility will show up on the next up-grade, together with farm no. 6??

I'd pay FC with pleasure if it did!!

Having a lot of flowers to water, and only one neighbour is helping out with watering.

I really, really need that Facility!!

The new flowers are soooo beautiful, too. So I've started to fill up on all 5 farms now, and I'm thinking of changing all the "old" flowers on farm no. 1, too.

And that's me saying so, that swore I'd never use any real money for items!!!

So look at me now . . . an addict!!! Spending real money for fasilities and such
Old Sep 11 2010, 03:34 PM

Cool

Hi

My name is Charlie and I am a Farm Town Addict - it's been 3 mins since I last logged into Farm Town.... it has been 2 hours since I last checked the Forum for a "New Release".

My children even recognise when I am on one of my own farms - my husband just sighs .... my family hide their laptops when I come to visit

I've asked my Farm Town friends to send me a message if the upgrade comes out when I am at work - and subscribed on my Mobile Phone so that I can check this. Do you all think I need some therapy or is this completely normal behaviour - in your honest opinion?

We have never been disappointed with the upgrades that Raul and the team have given us so far and I'm pretty sure we won't be this time ... as my Mum would say - good things come to those who wait .... but I'm beginning to act like my four year old and I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY MORE

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Sep 11 2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Hi

My name is Charlie and I am a Farm Town Addict - it's been 3 mins since I last logged into Farm Town.... it has been 2 hours since I last checked the Forum for a "New Release".

My children even recognise when I am on one of my own farms - my husband just sighs .... my family hide their laptops when I come to visit

I've asked my Farm Town friends to send me a message if the upgrade comes out when I am at work - and subscribed on my Mobile Phone so that I can check this. Do you all think I need some therapy or is this completely normal behaviour - in your honest opinion?

We have never been disappointed with the upgrades that Raul and the team have given us so far and I'm pretty sure we won't be this time ... as my Mum would say - good things come to those who wait .... but I'm beginning to act like my four year old and I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY MORE

Totally normal as far as I can see.
Old Sep 11 2010, 03:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Anyone bet the Automatic-Flower-Waterer-Facility will show up on the next up-grade, together with farm no. 6??

I'd pay FC with pleasure if it did!!

Having a lot of flowers to water, and only one neighbour is helping out with watering.

I really, really need that Facility!!

The new flowers are soooo beautiful, too. So I've started to fill up on all 5 farms now, and I'm thinking of changing all the "old" flowers on farm no. 1, too.

And that's me saying so, that swore I'd never use any real money for items!!!

So look at me now . . . an addict!!! Spending real money for fasilities and such
oh wouldn't it be cool if the greenhouse would become a facility
Old Sep 11 2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Hi

I had always heard that the first step to dealing with a problem is first, recognizing there is a problem...

Still, I ask....THIS IS A PROBLEM????? *shrugs, goes back to the Realtor again, refreshes, rinse...repeats...*

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 11 2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
I had always heard that the first step to dealing with a problem is first, recognizing there is a problem...

Still, I ask....THIS IS A PROBLEM????? *shrugs, goes back to the Realtor again, refreshes, rinse...repeats...*
Thanks Ginasue and Servocrow .... now I'm sure I'm a normal Farm Town Addict

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

Charlie
Old Sep 11 2010, 04:36 PM

Stands up, shuffles feet.

Hello, my name is Cookie and I'm a farmtown addict. I haven't logged out of Farmtown all day and I've checked the Estate Agent 47 times today.

Cough, cough, shuffle.

Sits down. (Grins).
Old Sep 11 2010, 04:44 PM

it's so reassuring to know i'm not the only one!! My family despair of me! i need help lol.!!
Old Sep 11 2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie01 View Post
Stands up, shuffles feet.

Hello, my name is Cookie and I'm a farmtown addict. I haven't logged out of Farmtown all day and I've checked the Estate Agent 47 times today.

Cough, cough, shuffle.

Sits down. (Grins).
Too funny - I actually burst out laughing when I read this one ... WTG Cookie!!!! I'm with you all the way!!!

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

Charlie
Closed Thread