How Do I Post A Screenshot? Myspace Players
Hello Just a quick note before we get started...
Every computer, keyboard, browser, etc, is different and it would be impossible to include directions to each and every one. If at any point, any of these instructions do not work for you, search the web or refer to your manual for instructions that apply to your system.
Directions for posting a screenshot:
1. Load your farm and then go into fullscreen mode so that you capture the entire farm.
2. Press the 'PrintScreen' key on your keyboard. Yours may be titled 'PrtScrn' and you may need to push 'Caps Lock' first.
3. Open a program on your computer to 'paste' the image. Generally Paint works best. Once in Paint select 'Edit' and then select 'Paste' from the drop down menu. Your image will appear.
4. Click 'File' and then 'Save As'. In the Save As pop-up, give your picture a name and then click 'save'.
5. Now you need to create a URL for your picture. There are many hosting sites but I find Photobucket to be the most user friendly. You will need to start a new Photobucket account if you don't already have one. Once you have created an account, upload your picture.
6. Go to 'My Home' and locate the picture you are entering into the contest. Hover your cursor over the picture and click 'Edit'. You will be redirected to a new screen where you can crop and resize the picture. 705 X 360 is a good size to edit your picture too. Click 'Save A copy'.
7. You may now receive a pop-up. If you do, close it. Then on the right hand side of the screen, beside 'IMG Code', click the box.
8. Come back to the contest thread, select 'Post Reply', right click where you would type and select 'paste'. And finally, click 'submit reply'.
Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Last edited by amberdh; Sep 17 2011 at 04:06 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|