Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2011, 06:33 PM

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe ... for now.
Old Aug 20 2011, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyAngel0516 View Post
No, it does not mean farm 11 is coming. It means the servers are broken. Who knows when we will be able to play again. I can guarantee this "problem" will only delay our next update. I am so frustrated. It has been hours since I have been able to play Farm Town.

I may be wrong feeling this way, however, I spend A LOT of money on Farm Town and I really expect better than this. I know trouble can arise, however, the devs should be able to fix it quickly and not take hours and hours.

We look forward to the update and then they do not come through. It makes it hard to plan your crops and things. One frustration after another.
This has only been going on for what 3 hours that is not a lot of time. The servers last I know are in Texas with the developers in Miami so they are not in the same location it is up to the company that runs the servers to get them fixed. Things like this can take anywhere from one second to several weeks to fix depending on what the problem is. It does not matter how much money a company has they can not stop things from breaking or make parts or repair men get to the broken equipment in 2 seconds flat. Regular maintenance is done on the servers all the time with the last time being this week. This is just a case of we have to wait for them to fix whatever went wrong then the game will be back to normal. As for as planing what to plant I play like I want to play if I plant 4 days crops and some new crop comes out of I need a crop in a facility that wasn't used before I do an ingredient request and wait till I can grow the new crop. Chances are unless I haven't loaded my facilities for a while I may not have the stuff to do a full facility load when an updates hits so I wont be loading that night anyway.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 20 2011, 06:39 PM

Thanks Stoneface! As a multiple cat owned person I can relate to their lament! ROFLMAO!
Old Aug 20 2011, 06:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter :
"I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm.....
including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock
and $22,389,630.00 cash".The granddaughter replied :
"WoW!!" 'Thanks granny,
I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??"
Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook."
love it!!!
Old Aug 20 2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
The Dog's Diary

8:00 am Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe ... for now.
oh so true

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 20 2011, 07:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
It depends the way you look at it... for us aussies its the end of the day.. for the other side of the world its the start of the day.... I expecting upgrade tomorrow night or on monday for my birthday... I go with tomorrow.
I hope you get your birthday wish, the last upgrade was on my birthday so wishing you luck with your wish
Old Aug 20 2011, 07:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Something is definitely going on. I very rarely have any problems at all and right now as my avatar is harvesting away, normally I could switch to another farm to make it finish the job faster, but it won't let me switch to another farm. Plus I had a time out which I very rarely get. I really think we'll have our update tonight.
haven't you noticed that you can click to re-load the farm you are on... not having to go to a different one?????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 20 2011, 07:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyAngel0516 View Post
No, it does not mean farm 11 is coming. It means the servers are broken. Who knows when we will be able to play again. I can guarantee this "problem" will only delay our next update. I am so frustrated. It has been hours since I have been able to play Farm Town.

I may be wrong feeling this way, however, I spend A LOT of money on Farm Town and I really expect better than this. I know trouble can arise, however, the devs should be able to fix it quickly and not take hours and hours.

We look forward to the update and then they do not come through. It makes it hard to plan your crops and things. One frustration after another.
Boy are you harsh.... this is the only game I know that maintains the game with little disruption. Very rarely do we have a major problem that is not fixed promptly.

Servers may be broken but who is maintaining them... a Hosting company..

Go and play other games and I tell you some have been out for days.. problems boy if they fixed them as fast as farmtown.. I be still playing them.. have been here from the start and still here because they care about their players.

I have spent great amounts of money buying a new car.. but they breakdown too after time do I complain no... fact of life things happen just because.
Old Aug 20 2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
haven't you noticed that you can click to re-load the farm you are on... not having to go to a different one?????
LOL!, calm down its been that way for awhile..
Old Aug 20 2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Boy are you harsh.... this is the only game I know that maintains the game with little disruption. Very rarely do we have a major problem that is not fixed promptly.

Servers may be broken but who is maintaining them... a Hosting company..

Go and play other games and I tell you some have been out for days.. problems boy if they fixed them as fast as farmtown.. I be still playing them.. have been here from the start and still here because they care about their players.

I have spent great amounts of money buying a new car.. but they breakdown too after time do I complain no... fact of life things happen just because.

yeah that was kinda harsh and uncalled for---WOW..but yes you are correct and agree..This is the ONLY game i will spend Real money on!--Raul and the Dev team are TOP NOTCH..playing since march 2009.Awesome team, awesome Game---stuff happens, they are QUICK to fix.
Closed Thread