settle for ten ....we all win
eleven is late... when is the update

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
The devs have not allowed us to do this, it is a "way around"or "glitch"that people have figured how to do....it is NOT a part of the game that everyone can do freely like plowing,theres more work to it than that.

Just sayin that its not a regular option,m Oh and im wondering why no-one has complained about when ur working facilities and you hit the X to go to the next one,sometimes you accidently click 2ce or so and you also hit the offline button?...anybody else do this??..lol...just suprised no-ones brought that up, because they are pretty much in the same spot(place)....notice that next time you hit the (red) X..
Others have brought it up before, if you work in full screen it will not be a problem.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
farm eleven
i wanted it by seven ....so i would be in heaven
get by eight .....that would be great
try for nine .....still be fine
I'm hoping for TOMORROW, but would settle for today.....lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
farm eleven
i wanted it by seven ....so i would be in heaven
get by eight .....that would be great
try for nine .....still be fine
ten - win ..mmmmmmmmmmm?

how bout ten=we all happy then..lol
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:57 PM

Talking Sticking My Neck Out . . .

I can see it's time to apply some rational prognosticating to this problem. I dug out my spreadsheet on the release of new farms. As Al said, most come out on Friday. In fact, five of the nine releases were on Friday. #2 and #3 were released on a Saturday [but that's ancient history], one was released on a Monday, and the other on a Thursday. So FRIDAY is the odds-on favorite day!

I also analyzed the elapsed time between Farm releases. The AVERAGE is about 68 days, but the time between release of the latest farms is trending upward, so something in the range of 70-75 days seems more realistic. Then there's the "Hint to Release" factor, which has been running around three weeks -- and we're already pushing FOUR WEEKS!!!

The "Between Releases" factor places the release somewhere between this Friday and next. The "Hint to Release" factor would require a release this Friday -- so

I PREDICT RAUL WILL DELIVER THIS BABY TOMORROW, FRIDAY, AUGUST 26!!

I also predict this baby is going to cost a bundle -- like between 3 and 3.3 billion coins! I sure hope you've been saving up those coins!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
The devs have not allowed us to do this, it is a "way around"or "glitch"that people have figured how to do....it is NOT a part of the game that everyone can do freely like plowing,theres more work to it than that.

Just sayin that its not a regular option,m Oh and im wondering why no-one has complained about when ur working facilities and you hit the X to go to the next one,sometimes you accidently click 2ce or so and you also hit the offline button?...anybody else do this??..lol...just suprised no-ones brought that up, because they are pretty much in the same spot(place)....notice that next time you hit the (red) X..
I know it is not allowed...I truly do. Okay...rephrase...what if the devs decide to FIX the glitch...at some point...and I know how much work goes into it...that is why I was curious as to whether there would be a warning of some kind. And I only brought it up, because the other post about posting it in the market place aroused my curiosity.
Old Aug 25 2011, 07:02 PM

So, this guy is walking through the kitchen when the phone rings.... “Hello,” says the man answering it.

“Hi,” says a high woman’s voice. “This is Tiffany the housekeeper.”

“Oh,” says the man. “Hi Tiffany.”

“Hi, Mr. Avatar. Sorry to call so late. I figured you’d be back later looking for farm #11, so I planned to leave a message. You see, I
had a problem when I was cleaning the bedroom.”

“What sort of a problem?”

“Well, when I was trying to make your bed, your envelope of emergency money, you know, the one you keep under the mattress, it fell out.”

“Well, what’s the problem, Tiffany?”

“Well, I wasn’t sure just where to put it back, so I just put it under the bottom left corner. Is that okay?”

“Yes. Thank you for telling me that, Tiffany. I appreciate it.”

“Oh, also, when I was vacuuming the living room, I found that diamond ring you’ve been missing.”

“That’s wonderful, Tiffany! By the way, where did you put it?”

“In the jewelry box on the dresser, of course!”

“And how did you lock it and where did you put the key?”

“In the top right cabinet in the kitchen, under the good china.”

“Fantastic!” says the man, impressed.

“Oh, and I took the courtesy of wrapping the keys to the Porsche in that adorable little box. I know your wife is going to be so surprised.”

“Stupendous. Thank you so much, Tiffany. You are really a great housekeeper.”

“Thank you, Mr. Avatar, and have a nice night.”

“You too, Tiffany. Good night.”

The man hangs up the phone, turns to his buddy, and says with a grin, This is going to be the easiest robbery ever!”

Quote:

LOL when I accidentally double click the X I usually just close the next facility without getting to work. I figure that is my own fault, not their problem.

Good Housekeeping Tip:

Always keep several get well cards on the mantel…..

So if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you’ve been sick and unable to
clean.
Old Aug 25 2011, 07:04 PM

A woman was walking down the street when she was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked, “If I give you this money, will you buy some wine with it instead of dinner?”

“No, I had to stop drinking years ago,” the homeless woman replied.

“Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?” the woman asked.

“No, I don’t waste time shopping,” the homeless woman said. “I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.”

“Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?” the woman asked.

“Are you NUTS!” replied the homeless woman. “I haven’t had my hair done in 20 years!”

“Well,” said the woman, “I’m not going to give you the money. Instead, I’m going to take you out for dinner with my hubby and myself tonight.”

The homeless woman was astounded. “Won’t your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I’m dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.”

The woman replied, “That’s okay. It’s important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments and wine.”
Closed Thread