Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2013, 09:20 AM

Question

sorry if not a place for the subject, but I'm having problems with getting the train to accelerate
I accept every train that says the same, and for days I feel the same, thank you very much for all you give us every day .... kisses thanks

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Jan 02 2013, 02:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post
sorry if not a place for the subject, but I'm having problems with getting the train to accelerate
I accept every train that says the same, and for days I feel the same, thank you very much for all you give us every day .... kisses thanks
Hi,

This sometimes occurs if there has been a fault in the request uploading. All I can suggest you can do, is to ask your friends to send a new request out and then it should work. It did for another member we have helped who had the same problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 02 2013, 03:35 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

This sometimes occurs if there has been a fault in the request uploading. All I can suggest you can do, is to ask your friends to send a new request out and then it should work. It did for another member we have helped who had the same problem.
Thanks, I try, very kind reply, kisses

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Jan 02 2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post

Wow you get a lot of train request. I am lucky to get one and then by the time I find it is is expired or already reached the maximum.
Old Jan 02 2013, 06:25 PM

Hi, some have reported to me on facebook saying they can't claim their bonus after working on farms in the market. thank you
ps: why can't we get bonuses for even our neighbours working our farms. I hire my honey who is my neighbour and it is unfair coz she doesnt get bonuses, yet she finishes all my farms. If i hire from the market, they mostly quit after a few farms. please address this so that everyone can enjoy FT exactly the same - Thank you
Old Jan 02 2013, 09:18 PM

Not sure where to put this so if it needs moved please do so mods.

Tonight when harvesting for a neighbor I noticed instead of an arrow I'm getting a white hand. I get the icon for whichever tool I'm using. I noticed on trees it gave me the hand when I highlighted on top of the tree and the arrow when I highlighted from the side of the tree. Anyone else having this problem???

And I'm getting it on and off while seeding my farms now.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Jan 02 2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: added more
Old Jan 02 2013, 10:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

great news that now its no longer necessary to click on the save icon before the chest anymore..thanks guys...though its going to be a bit hard for me to break that habit!! hehe I find clicking on save gets rid of that annoying black box ...loading....etc..praying that a fix comes for the annoying frozen flower problem soon...instead of making flowers frozen, maybe give the option to change them to a decoration?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, some have reported to me on facebook saying they can't claim their bonus after working on farms in the market. thank you
ps: why can't we get bonuses for even our neighbours working our farms. I hire my honey who is my neighbour and it is unfair coz she doesnt get bonuses, yet she finishes all my farms. If i hire from the market, they mostly quit after a few farms. please address this so that everyone can enjoy FT exactly the same - Thank you
its only for strangers hired at the marketplace that the bonus comes into play for...the hired person has to finish all the work they are hired for on a farm, then click on the save icon, then on the chest...failure to do this results in an expired bonus message...and if hired for crops and flowers, just one frozen flower will prevent the worker from collecting all they have gained on that farm..a farm has to be done before moving on to the next one...you cannot hop back and forward and still get the bonus... also if you forget to collect the bonus...its gone!!! lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jan 03 2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old Jan 03 2013, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Just reporting a couple of anomalies to the devs that I noticed on my farm when I went in this morning to do the harvesting.

1. One of my farms was not watered with the tree sprinkler. I know for absolute sure that it was done yest morning cos I've occasionally had this problem before. So now I triple check that it is done! My routine is to sprinkle, mouse over sprinkler to ensure it says the 19 hour thing, click off sprinkler, check to see that farm is watered, move onto the next farm and do the same.

When all farms are done, I double back and check each farm to make sure it has stuck.

2. On two other farms some trees were only half-grown when they should have been ready to harvest. Red maple and rubber are the ones I can remember. All other trees and crops on both farms that should have been ready were fully grown from the accelerated sprinkler application the morning before.

3. Yesterday, a belt bonus just never popped up after producing. I know it should have cos I checked the number (84) needed to reach the next level and then checked the number (97) I could produce with the "all" click. I didn't have a crop belt to post so I selected a product to post instead, that's how I know exactly what I did and the result. I've heard about neigh's pop-ups being late by hours recently too.

4. Two neighbours have been unable to work my facs and servs. One gave up after trying several times without success (yesterday). The other tried 4 times on each one before she got the request (today). I encountered the same thing a few days ago.

I use memcache regularly and clean regularly as well.
Old Jan 04 2013, 10:38 AM

Hello Farm Town Guru's.
I assume you are working on the problems with the frozen flowers. I just lost $120,000. coins because there were frozen flowers left that I could not harvest. That happen to me on two different farm. I use the fade out function and had everything harvested, fished, chopped, etc. This is a very frustrating error.
Old Jan 04 2013, 03:11 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Wow you get a lot of train request. I am lucky to get one and then by the time I find it is is expired or already reached the maximum.
: P 3102 Friends is the reason to have so many shipments

Closed Thread