Old May 07 2013, 04:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
please please increase production of Meat, Chicken and Crude Oil. I have 10 trucks and still run short of meat and chicken. I ask for them daily and still to no avail. witht he crude oil i have 18 oil pumps and still need more. i do not post my fac every day and i only really post them about 2 or 3 times a week. and still run out. so please could you add the meat and chicken to the refridgerated carriage on the train as that would help immensly. with the crude oil that just needs to produce more. ty and happy farming everyone
The meat and chicken are gifts, and also come in on the semi's, so I doubt they will add them to the trains, too. I used to think it would be nice to have a slaughter house where we could place our excess animals and get the meat back for them, then I realized that the gift chicken is in batches of 20, so if I exchange one hen for chicken, I'm getting a 20/1 ratio. I spent a week a few months ago turning all my gifts into chicken and meat and that, along with 2 semi's, has given me enough of those to last for quite a while. reminds me I need to check those levels again.

also, shut off production of fuel, that will save a lot of crude for other things.

I just realized you said you had 10 trucks, wow. I can't imagine playing on your scale, that's too much work!

Server WF36, W7, Chrome.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...&fb_bmpos=4_24
Visit 's Farm

DB:W52, MPS:F40
Old May 23 2013, 06:54 PM

There is more of a need to increase the production of cheese. So many restaurants require this and yet still the Dairy Processing Plant produces the same amount in such a long time frame.

Please address this issue. I have three of these facilities and I will not be buying anymore.
Old May 24 2013, 02:01 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkie1812 View Post
There is more of a need to increase the production of cheese. So many restaurants require this and yet still the Dairy Processing Plant produces the same amount in such a long time frame.

Please address this issue. I have three of these facilities and I will not be buying anymore.
I have 16 Dairy Processing Plants and always fill them to 100%...you get lots of XP when filling them and when others work them for you...currently I have all the facilities we can own, multiples of a lot of them and 1,182,489 Cheese in storage... if you don't want to buy more facilities, try posting for ingredients to your wall so that friends and neighbours can send cheese to you...there are 32 products that need cheese and even if you don't own a facility that has one of these products you can visit one of your neighbours who may own one, click on the particular facility and then on the + sign under the ? to post an ingredient request for cheese..

Visit 's Farm

Old May 24 2013, 02:05 AM

Level:
XP:

Personally I would like to see a change made that enables friends and neighbours to work out Oil Pumps as its the Crude Oil I seem to be in need of mainly....even with 18 Oil Pumps and 7 Oil Refinery's I still need to post for more crude oil via ingredient requests for Petroleum Barrels etc..

Visit 's Farm

Old May 24 2013, 10:02 PM

Default Oil

I have 18 oil pumps and three refinerarys and run out of oil. Why not make a bigger oil pump that produces more?
Old May 25 2013, 01:00 PM

We desperately need more IRON ORE. 59 products are made with stainless steel and I don't even have all of them. I have a mineral mine on all 18 farms and only produce stainless steel with it - the other 3 items made with iron ore I have shut off production. I still can't keep all my metal facilities running and I don't have one on every farm. I ask for stainless ingredients as gifts as much as I can. I am pretty good at managing my farm, but we shouldn't be running out of stuff like this. If I want a metal mill on all 18 farms, I should be able to produce enough materials to run every single one of them every single day. This game is getting way too complicated and this is only 1 item I am referring too (yea, let's not even start with the petro barrels - that's an even worse situation). Either increase production or quit introducing items that use it. I don't want to run my farms the way you want me to run them and I shouldn't have to. Thanks, I've vented enough for today.
Old May 29 2013, 11:59 AM

we need a train car that hauls nothing but orr, or increase production
Old May 31 2013, 09:17 PM

Wow, the official whining thread, lol.

Keep up the great work Slashkey!!!
Old Jun 07 2013, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
I'm amazed at the "they need to give me..." comments.
Most of these kinds of posts are from driven people who dump a lot of money at once into these sorts of games (Google "Zynga whales"...intersting stuff!), generate billions and billions of fake money and EXP points, then get bored and leave.

Most of the high level neighbors I have that are already on the tens of billions of experience points and five of every facility constantly are looking for workers, but they really don't do anything else. They don't work your facilities in turn. They don't gift, they don't visit, they don't even work on your ghostie train. They just beg for workers and materials ALL the time.

I have a job not anywhere near a computer and I play at least two other time intensive games, so I do take breaks from this one once in a while. Which is nice because then my facilities are cleaned out and it's easy to redecorate.

However you know some folks are playing every day and allt hey want is workers. Where is the community, multi-player aspect of that???

I agree with those who take this game as...you know, a GAME. It's a great game and it's not worth ruining by sititng there and planning perfect production.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jun 11 2013, 09:22 AM

I have 8 sawmills & every factory there is, some several, and I always have enough lumber. I water & fertilize everything which give you double & twice as fast. But you do have to keep them harvested regularly. What I have a problem with is the oil wells that we have no control over! If there is any one thing that needs a production increase it is the Oil Pumps. This production won't even fill 1 facility & we all know you need more than 1. So FT....If you're going to rev up something PLEASE include the crude oil!
Closed Thread