Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 05 2018, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I am getting that too. I hire multiple farms and only one is done. I was wondering if it was a glitch and they were only seeing one farm highlighted? I am also fed up with people with a red status which means they want work and begging to do all jobs then turning down offers of doing only one part of the job or if I hire for example flowers taking only one type of flower.
I don't think it's a glitch, I really believe some farmers are just either uninformed, or downright lazy & feel entitled ... I went to hire yesterday, and I actually ended up with 6 or 7 people that the status color was orange (hired) but they didn't reply. The color changed to yellow? which means they ignored the hire request, but then a few seconds later they are begging for a job.

Again, it's just less hassle to do it myself, and skip out on the supposed bonus we get when we hire from the Marketplace. It's to the point I only post facilities once a week if I'm lucky ... it's not fun anymore, and that tells me I may have to re-think playing. Many years, and an EMBARRASSING amount of real money, and I just feel jaded .... *sigh*