Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 20 2019, 09:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Don't like super facility

Can't sell anything to farmers any more. I go to sell to ol' Tom, and get a bunch of free offers that I don't need, like vultures pouncing on me. I'm sorry, but that's what it feels like. They don't care that I have the brown sign denoting Selling. That's my rant.
Old May 20 2019, 09:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcowgrl View Post
Can't sell anything to farmers any more. I go to sell to ol' Tom, and get a bunch of free offers that I don't need, like vultures pouncing on me. I'm sorry, but that's what it feels like. They don't care that I have the brown sign denoting Selling. That's my rant.
Hi okcowgirl,
As soon as you open the list from your storage for selling to the mayor then the offers should be stopped and they are told that you are selling to the mayor. As long as you click on the option to sell immediately when you arrive then they should not be able to send the offers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2019, 08:39 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi okcowgirl,
As soon as you open the list from your storage for selling to the mayor then the offers should be stopped and they are told that you are selling to the mayor. As long as you click on the option to sell immediately when you arrive then they should not be able to send the offers.
That's not always true. I've been selling to Tom for 20-30 minutes before and will still get offers for the Super Facility
Old May 22 2019, 12:15 PM

Default Selling to Mayor

Speaking for myself, and for friends and neighbors I've talked to, we avoid those who've taken the time to select "sell" so that their name badges turn brown. I've also learned that if I go "offline" while I'm selling to the mayor, the sales go much faster, and I am able to do it without interruption at all. Then, when finished, it's a simple click to return to online farming and to re-enter the crowded market.
Old Dec 19 2019, 12:21 PM

i like the idea of the super facility..i would like to be able to just click on it to fill it..fining it is a problem for me as i forget where it is..and leaving and going to look for it is time consuming...clicking on it while i'm there would be great..
Old Dec 19 2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i like the idea of the super facility..i would like to be able to just click on it to fill it..fining it is a problem for me as i forget where it is..and leaving and going to look for it is time consuming...clicking on it while i'm there would be great..
Hi barbara nixon

To find the facility you could use the magnifying glass located close to the funnel in your facility manager.
You click in it and you can type the name of the facility you are looking for.

If you want to post an idea for the game, please go to our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jan 05 2020, 07:01 PM

Honestly I am getting really frustrated with getting the same super facilities over and over and others that I could really use never showing up. Can someone please check the bias on the selecting process please. It is hardly worth doing anymore and I only tend to put it up for other peoples benefit definitely not mine.

Lara's Farm
Old Jan 05 2020, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Honestly I am getting really frustrated with getting the same super facilities over and over and others that I could really use never showing up. Can someone please check the bias on the selecting process please. It is hardly worth doing anymore and I only tend to put it up for other peoples benefit definitely not mine.
Hi Lara,
There is no bias. Your facility is selected at random from the list of those that you own that feed other facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2020, 09:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Good Morning I can produce 396 yellowtail fish. When I request them in my trading warehouse, I can only request 2. Shouldn't it round up to 4 or at least be 3. It's not many, but every fish helps. Thanks.
Old Jan 24 2020, 09:04 PM

Default Super Facility Boring Facility

Every week when I upgrade my super facility with great anticipation in hopes it will give me a facility that actually is producing some of the rare items, only to get the Pasta factory - which I have been given 6 times, the Bakery- which I have been given 5 times, and several times I have been given the mineral mine. I do not need extra of any of these products. I rarely even bother filling my trading house with this stuff.