Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 08 2019, 08:16 PM

Default Facility not showing in NCC

My spearfishing shop is not showing up in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. I have a spearfishing shop on farm 33. I have the spearfishing supply factory so I have products to load. How can I get the spearfishing shop to show in NCC?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farm town.jpg (82.3 KB, 4 views)
Old Sep 08 2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerChickNo1 View Post
My spearfishing shop is not showing up in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. I have a spearfishing shop on farm 33. I have the spearfishing supply factory so I have products to load. How can I get the spearfishing shop to show in NCC?
Hi SteelerChickNo1

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

You have 2 Coffee Grinder in the contest that is why your Spearfishing Shop is not showing up.

You can have as many coin facilities as farm cash facilities entered in the contest.

You have:

1 Korean Restaurant (fc)
1 Arcade Supplies Factory (fc)

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 21 2019, 08:51 AM

This is getting a bit disconcerting. This week I'm in a group where the 1st place team has almost 200 more facilities than my team. How am I supposed to compete with that. It's very unfair. Has anyone thought of a "handicap" or a reward for the top individual scorers? That might be nice.
Old Sep 21 2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
This is getting a bit disconcerting. This week I'm in a group where the 1st place team has almost 200 more facilities than my team. How am I supposed to compete with that. It's very unfair. Has anyone thought of a "handicap" or a reward for the top individual scorers? That might be nice.
Hi NJones

Once the neighborhoods are selected according to their strengh they can still add factories.

If you have ideas or changes for the NCC please post it in our Suggestion section where the developers could read them.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 21 2019 at 10:17 AM.
Old Sep 30 2019, 01:51 AM

Hello, for some time now I am not able to make a chain of 2 FC factories (the electronic equipment factory). I expected to do so this morning but it is again the FC services that appear, not the factories. Can someone please have a look at my data to see if there is something wrong? I know other farmers had a similar problem and a moderator of this forum could fix the problem.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Palmarina; Sep 30 2019 at 04:59 AM.
Old Sep 30 2019, 05:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, for some time now I am not able to make a chain of 2 FC factories (the electronic equiment factory). I expected to do so this morning but it is again the FC services that appear, not the factories. Can someone please have a look at my data to see if there is something wrong? I know other farmers had a similar problem and a moderator of this forum could fix the problem.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Palmarina,

You are being offered FC services again because your last FC chain you added was a regular facilites chain. It will keep offering you the FC service when it's the FC week until you add an FC service chain, then when you have done that, the next time it is FC week you will get the FC regulars.

The game tries to maintain a balance between factories and services, so what you can not do is only add regular facility chains or only add service chains.
Old Sep 30 2019, 05:40 AM

OK, thanks for your answer.
But then I am stuck with those 2 FC factories because I do not have FC services.
Oh well, there is worse in the world.
Thanks Tiger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

You are being offered FC services again because your last FC chain you added was a regular facilites chain. It will keep offering you the FC service when it's the FC week until you add an FC service chain, then when you have done that, the next time it is FC week you will get the FC regulars.

The game tries to maintain a balance between factories and services, so what you can not do is only add regular facility chains or only add service chains.
Old Oct 08 2019, 04:45 PM

Default Unable to join neighborhood chains contest

Been playing farmtown on and off for over 10 years, never had any problems, however, for the last three weeks I've been unable to join the neighborhood chains contest, when the previous weeks contest is over, the tab contest info is highlighted and it lets me work the necessary facilities, after a couple of days this tab is still highlighted but when clicking to work the facilities, i get a message saying i can only join the contest between thursday to sunday, the other two tabs My neighborhood Chains and Competing Neighborhoods are greyed out!! I don't know what to do or how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas please??
Old Oct 08 2019, 05:13 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonip33 View Post
Been playing farmtown on and off for over 10 years, never had any problems, however, for the last three weeks I've been unable to join the neighborhood chains contest, when the previous weeks contest is over, the tab contest info is highlighted and it lets me work the necessary facilities, after a couple of days this tab is still highlighted but when clicking to work the facilities, i get a message saying i can only join the contest between thursday to sunday, the other two tabs My neighborhood Chains and Competing Neighborhoods are greyed out!! I don't know what to do or how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas please??
Hi tonip33,

Your NCC is disabled in your game preferences.

Go to your game settings and add a check mark to Enable NCC then click the green check mark.
You will then be able to enter the contest on Thursday. Make sure when you open the NCC on Thursday that you open one of the facilites showing in the NCC manager in the contest and start a batch from there before you load them via the Facility Manager.
Old Oct 08 2019, 05:37 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi tonip33,

Your NCC is disabled in your game preferences.

Go to your game settings and add a check mark to Enable NCC then click the green check mark.
You will then be able to enter the contest on Thursday. Make sure when you open the NCC on Thursday that you open one of the facilites showing in the NCC manager in the contest and start a batch from there before you load them via the Facility Manager.

Thank you so much It worked

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, missing in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.