Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 19 2021, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.colleen View Post
I think my farm #1 has been corrupted or accidentally layered or something. I hired someone to harvest/plow a few days ago and it hasn't been right since.

I cannot harvest, plow or anything. It shows as ready, then it shows harvested land unplowed. It's a mess.

Please help?
Hi Colleen,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
Try deleting all the crop plots on the farm, restart your farms, then check to see if any have shown back up. Repeat until all the crop plots are gone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2021, 08:25 PM

100001369549899 fARM 15 won't allow the corner to be planted
Old Sep 05 2021, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
100001369549899 fARM 15 won't allow the corner to be planted
Hi Jan,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about planting.

What are you trying to plant there? I am guessing you are talking about the far left corner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2021, 05:00 PM

I am unable to plant the lotus flower in any pond or stream even using an editing hand. I was able to do so before. I keep getting "can only be planted on empty grass". Thanks for any tips.
Old Sep 15 2021, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
I am unable to plant the lotus flower in any pond or stream even using an editing hand. I was able to do so before. I keep getting "can only be planted on empty grass". Thanks for any tips.
Hi Eltina Flowers,
Because the lotus is used now in a product then they were changed to act like a normal flower. You can still place them over waters with the designer hands, but only in certain areas of the water. The waters are tilted in level so parts of it will be above the flower level and certain parts will be below the flowers. You just have to figure out where they will show. It will not be easy.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 15 2021 at 05:30 PM.
Old Sep 15 2021, 08:07 PM

Thanks Taz. Will move them around to see if I can find a spot. Interestingly, I was able to plant some in the water last evening but was not able to put them on the water today.
Old Sep 15 2021, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
Thanks Taz. Will move them around to see if I can find a spot. Interestingly, I was able to plant some in the water last evening but was not able to put them on the water today.
Hi Eltina,
It was just changed overnight.
Old Oct 04 2021, 08:35 PM

Default not all farm have been irrigated

it seems that my SN planted and the irrigated my farms just when FB went down.
when i hover over the farms in the grid they all say F,W,I but when i look at farms with crops (pumpkin) after farm #7 the growing time is 3.3 days instead of 1.6 days.
i've cleared my memcache

thanks
Old Oct 04 2021, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
it seems that my SN planted and the irrigated my farms just when FB went down.
when i hover over the farms in the grid they all say F,W,I but when i look at farms with crops (pumpkin) after farm #7 the growing time is 3.3 days instead of 1.6 days.
i've cleared my memcache

thanks
Hi vonalm

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just visited your farm 7 and your pumpkins show 1.6 days and the farm is irrigated.

Did you irrigate it yourself?

Im sorry but if your superneighbor tried to irrigate that farm just when facebook was down then nothing we can do about that, it is not a glitch it is just the game was down too.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 04 2021 at 08:47 PM.
Old Oct 04 2021, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi vonalm

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just visited your farm 7 and your pumpkins show 1.6 days and the farm is irrigated.

Did you irrigate it yourself?

Im sorry but if your superneighbor tried to irrigate that farm just when facebook was down then nothing we can do about that, it is not a glitch it is just the game was down too.
Mary, if you look at farm 25 it shows FWI but the pumpkins show 3.3 days.
i was afraid of that that when FB went down only some of the farms got irrigated. i'll just do it again tomorrow.
have a good night <3

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding