Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2021, 02:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukeagirl View Post
Hi Tiger, thanks for trying to help.

My browser could have been open to long, I had been working on a quest, and just shrunk the window instead of closing it.

There are errors that showed up they said, "2021-11-25 18:53:08.127 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-11-25 18:53:08.138 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation"

The white cube isn't moving, but I read in one of these threads on how to check if the WebGL was working and when I did, both cubes were moving, the one by it's self and the other one with the 2 in it.

I did check again and turns out I needed the 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 so I updated that, and cleared my cache but am still not having any luck. The error message I posted above is after I did the update.

ETA: These two errors showed up while I was replying..."2021-11-25 18:55:24.836 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-11-25 18:55:24.841 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object"
Hi Dukeagirl,

I'm not getting any errors loading any of your farms and they are fast to load.

After you did you cumulative update did you shut down your computer and then reboot it? If you did not please do that and then check if the there are any more windows updates to do or the one you did needs doing again. If it does, once it is done, please remember to shut down and reboot your computer again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 26 2021, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Dukeagirl,

I'm not getting any errors loading any of your farms and they are fast to load.

After you did you cumulative update did you shut down your computer and then reboot it? If you did not please do that and then check if the there are any more windows updates to do or the one you did needs doing again. If it does, once it is done, please remember to shut down and reboot your computer again.
I did, and still nothing. I even did a system restore and tried downloading again, and still nothing. It's probably something so simple that I just keep missing.
Old Nov 26 2021, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did, and still nothing. I even did a system restore and tried downloading again, and still nothing. It's probably something so simple that I just keep missing.
Hi Dukeagirl,
Please copy the first 10 lines in the FT Console and paste here in a reply.

Have you cleared the browser cache in each of the browsers you have been using? Instructions for most of them are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

After you have cleared that it will be slow loading as the graphics have to be downloaded again. Watch and see if you are still getting the error messages in the FT Console.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2021, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dukeagirl,
Please copy the first 10 lines in the FT Console and paste here in a reply.

Have you cleared the browser cache in each of the browsers you have been using? Instructions for most of them are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

After you have cleared that it will be slow loading as the graphics have to be downloaded again. Watch and see if you are still getting the error messages in the FT Console.
Hi, thanks for helping. I did clear the cache again, and am still getting error messages, this is what the Console says...

"2021-11-27 00:59:13.932 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-11-27 00:59:13.934 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-11-27 00:59:13.960 LOGSessionId: 10261859
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.55 Safari/537.36 Edg/96.0.1054.34
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.9664)
2021-11-27 01:09:02.000 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-11-27 01:09:02.003 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation"
Old Nov 26 2021, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi, thanks for helping. I did clear the cache again, and am still getting error messages, this is what the Console says...

"2021-11-27 00:59:13.932 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-11-27 00:59:13.934 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-11-27 00:59:13.960 LOGSessionId: 10261859
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.55 Safari/537.36 Edg/96.0.1054.34
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-27.20.100.9664)
2021-11-27 01:09:02.000 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-11-27 01:09:02.003 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation"
Hi Dukeagirl,
Are you sure there isn't anything you changed on your computer just before this happened? Changed any kind of settings or install anything other than the normal updates?

Having cleared and done all the things we have asked you to do the only other thing I can think of is possibly an internet problem. You might try shutting down your modem for a few minutes and then restarting it. That will clear any saved locations. If that is not it then it may be a problem in a link somewhere between you and the Farm Town server. There are many links between you and the Facebook app server and many more links from there to the Farm Town servers. Any one of them could be having problems. Unfortunately we don't have any way to test or fix those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2021, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinB1972 View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1112256782

I can't get into my game. It continuously reloads.
Hi RobbinB,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

Please also check the first post on the first page of this thread as there are some steps you can try to check your computer.
Old Nov 28 2021, 02:39 PM

This keeps haapening - black screen, then this error message "Your browser does not support WebGL."
Old Nov 28 2021, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue the Tyke View Post
This keeps haapening - black screen, then this error message "Your browser does not support WebGL."
Hi Sue the Tyke,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the game not loading.

When you get that message it is due your browser encounters a problem and "thinks" WebGL is dissabled.

Close your browser for a few minutes and then reopen, see if the problem is fixed.
You can also restart your computer.

If nothing worked for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Nov 28 2021, 06:47 PM

Default Monstertjie

Farm Town loads and when I try to do something the following pop up in the console and I can do nothing.

2021-11-29 00:38:39.233 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Request timeout, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...E1MDQ1Njk3NiJ9

Please help.

My farm ID = 110588150456976

Thank you.

Jannie Erasmus
Old Nov 28 2021, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstertjie View Post
Farm Town loads and when I try to do something the following pop up in the console and I can do nothing.

2021-11-29 00:38:39.233 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Request timeout, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...E1MDQ1Njk3NiJ9

Please help.

My farm ID = 110588150456976

Thank you.

Jannie Erasmus
Hi Jannie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML/WebGL errors and freezing up. You have been answered many time s about these problems.
You really need to do the following things on your computer to try to get past all these problems as we can not do them for you:

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

Also there are steps in the first post on the first page of this thread to check your computer.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl