Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 06 2022, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhansens View Post
I have a friend that sent me a neighbor request and I accepted but at the time didn't add him as a neighbor. He has set me as a super neighbor and I have been working his farms but have to access the farms through the note section. I have since sent him a neighbor request and he has responded but he still shows up as a friend and not neighbor. I only have around 70 neighbors. On the neighbor tab he shows as "Not Confirmed". A couple days ago, he sent me a neighbor request and I added him as a neighbor but he still shows as "Not Confirmed". What can I do to fix this.
Hi Dhansens,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
Go to the My Neighbors tab and remove the sent request. Then click to send request again. Have them go to the My Requests and accept again.
His sending you the neighbor request does not add them to your neighbor list, so that will not change it in your list. The only way it will change in your list is if he accepts the one you send to him.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2022, 07:55 PM

I recently got a new neighbour who posts out of their facilities regularly so I pop over and work them. On one farm it says there is work in the Electrical Supplies Factory so I work that. Then it says it will complete the other 118 facilities for me. Then it goes oops! they've all just completed and there isn't any work. It does this every time. So today I decided to look and see if there really were 118 other facilities on that farm.

There are 2.

Something is not quite right somewhere.
Old May 08 2022, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I recently got a new neighbour who posts out of their facilities regularly so I pop over and work them. On one farm it says there is work in the Electrical Supplies Factory so I work that. Then it says it will complete the other 118 facilities for me. Then it goes oops! they've all just completed and there isn't any work. It does this every time. So today I decided to look and see if there really were 118 other facilities on that farm.

There are 2.

Something is not quite right somewhere.
Hi Sqrl,
does it say on that farm or just that there are 118 more facilities the mayor will work?
If it says that they are all on that farm, you might ask them if anyone else has seen that and if they have then they need to contact Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2022, 08:43 PM

Yeah, it's on that farm, not the message where the mayor will complete all remaining farms. I will contact them and see if they've had any other reports.
Old May 15 2022, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

what if I have a specific farm I dont want a neighbor to work ?
Old May 15 2022, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnunya View Post
what if I have a specific farm I dont want a neighbor to work ?
Hi jnunya

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Superneighbors. When you have a question please post it in Help and Support section instead of Suggestion section. Suggestions is only to post ideas for the game and we cant answer to you there. Thanks

There are a few things you can do if you dont want a Superneighbor work a farm/s.

.. You can set that farm/s as Private.
.. You can Disable Super Neighbors farming.

You have all the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6302894

Last edited by marymarcel; May 15 2022 at 10:57 AM.
Old May 22 2022, 05:07 AM

Hello,
I saw on "My neighbours" tab that a particular neighbour's last activity was on May 10th. But she is on every day! She does quests and posts facility work every day and works my facilities nearly every day. It is odd that her last activity is not updated. Should I contact her? Is there something I or she can do?
Old May 22 2022, 05:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello,
I saw on "My neighbours" tab that a particular neighbour's last activity was on May 10th. But she is on every day! She does quests and posts facility work every day and works my facilities nearly every day. It is odd that her last activity is not updated. Should I contact her? Is there something I or she can do?
Hi Palmarina,

If it's not causing either of you any problems then it's probably just a temporary issue retrieving that data from Facebook that will clear itself up so you could just wait it out and see if it corrects later on.

If it does start causing problems then you could both try these to see if it will correct:
  • clearing memcache

• make sure that you're both load the game from either the Facebook link for Farm Town at the left side of Facebook News Feed rather than a saved bookmark in your browser if either of you are using one.

• Check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 26 2022, 10:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question SN

Does the SN still collect Bonus Coins if hired by a Friend & Neighbor ?

also should a SN also used their Fuel to be a SN ?
Old May 26 2022, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffer View Post
Does the SN still collect Bonus Coins if hired by a Friend & Neighbor ?

also should a SN also used their Fuel to be a SN ?
HI Swiffer,
I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Super Neighbors.
Super Neighbors do not get the Bonus Coins. Neighbors and Buddies do not get the bonus.
It is up to you to determine whether they use their fuel or yours. You can set that in the Edit Super Neighbor you will see in the menu when you click on their avatar in the Neighbor Bar.
You can find all this information in the Game Guide Chapter 5 about Neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors