Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Well something is wrong with my freight train. I got it all hooked up on my Farm #3 ... I hit the "dispatch" and it went translucent ... but when you click on the Locomotive and then click "show train details" - it shows the following now on each one of the Boxcars - "Carrying - 0" "To Load (gives diff number for each boxcar)" "To Go: 140 markets 7 Days" ... I don't understand? Where is the amount each one is carrying? Does this go the opposite that the Semi-Truck does? Just wondering, I'm confused.
Click on the train staus tab...mine started working immediately.
Old Jun 12 2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Well something is wrong with my freight train. I got it all hooked up on my Farm #3 ... I hit the "dispatch" and it went translucent ... but when you click on the Locomotive and then click "show train details" - it shows the following now on each one of the Boxcars - "Carrying - 0" "To Load (gives diff number for each boxcar)" "To Go: 140 markets 7 Days" ... I don't understand? Where is the amount each one is carrying? Does this go the opposite that the Semi-Truck does? Just wondering, I'm confused.
once you click dispatch the train will leave to go to the markets the number "carrying" will start at 0 and gradually increase over the 7 days as it reaches each market.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 12 2012, 10:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What in the world is going on, can't do a darn thing on the farms... I have harvested flowers 3 times today and everytime i go there they are, I have fertilized and when I go back nothing is fertilized, there is a rolling thing that keeps saying saving, saving... I am tired tonight and very frustated..hope they are working on fixing this because is very annoying!! Now if it is because we are getting new things tomorrow, then I am all for it, ;-)
Old Jun 12 2012, 10:06 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Let's remember, we are paying money to play this game, and the developers are not doing all this for free. If the moderators themselves did not state that feedback, both positive and negative, is welcome, then I would perhaps understand where you claim the right to order us to all play nice and grateful, regardless of what possible *fixes* some of see would be useful. We know when our animal sheds are ready...how? By hovering and reading "ready to harvest in......". To say that making the train nearly invisible is the only way we can know the goods have been transported is really insulting our intelligence, and the intelligence of the developing team. If hovering over an animal shed, a tree, a crop, a flower can all tell us when these are ready, then I for one do wonder why this could not be done with the train.

And, for what it is worth, I think I have done my part in thanking the developers for each and every update : I spend real money to buy the new things. And as a paying customer, you bet I have the right to voice disappointment, or "complain" as you put it. I think the developers have enough "Yes" men/women singing their praises, that those who truly see room for improvement are not going to cause them undue stress or hurt feelings. No one is perfect at everything they do in their job, and I personally could not find a thread or post where players posted en masse that they needed more of the goods that the train takes 7 days to bring us.
You are quoting my message all wrong, think you had another one on your mind.
Old Jun 12 2012, 10:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi everyone, there is a new preference option on the trains, you can now turn on/off it's transparency.
I saw that, thank you, thank you, but just to remind me that is doing something I will leave it like that, lol
Old Jun 12 2012, 10:11 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
What in the world is going on, can't do a darn thing on the farms... I have harvested flowers 3 times today and everytime i go there they are, I have fertilized and when I go back nothing is fertilized, there is a rolling thing that keeps saying saving, saving... I am tired tonight and very frustated..hope they are working on fixing this because is very annoying!! Now if it is because we are getting new things tomorrow, then I am all for it, ;-)
I know what is happening is all those trains flying around the markets trying to get goodies to bring back... the tracks are congested. Oh well tomorrow will be another day..... Thanks guys, but please go to bed sometime and rest...
Old Jun 12 2012, 10:50 PM

I do want to Thank the Dev's and Raul again for the trains. Great idea with more to come I'm sure.

Now if they would just rotate I'd be a really happy camper.

Fritz
Old Jun 12 2012, 10:54 PM

If you think trains were organized then we're reading from different dictionaries. 7 days? For amounts that don't make a bit of difference? Having to wait 10 days after multiple releases? If there was going to be some sort of boost button..where is it? Why not implement it now? Uncoordinated, disorganized and uninspiring. Devs have done much much better in the past

Last edited by Tony D; Jun 12 2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old Jun 12 2012, 11:53 PM

I still miss the ability to hide the decorative trains by unchecking the Show Decorations. I thought there might be an option to hide them easily when I clicked on one and they all highlighted but to my dissapointment still had to hide all one at a time, so I just added to storage instead. I did how ever find a new option for you that were upset with the train going transparent with dispatch. I guess just uncheck it and it stays visible...
Old Jun 13 2012, 12:27 AM

ok can we have factories to make the people who the trains where useless for because they all ready have so much of the stuff. fair is fair it we do not get soon it would be just like where waiting for high diversion rank would give us some like you said also with quest not worth doing just for coin now if fc you might be able to get them cool. also can give us new levels more often. i mean you do not need to give us a new farm each time you release new levels. but you have to do something for us who are up at the top and no way to fc with out new levels being added.. pls pls give us something
Closed Thread