Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2012, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
History has shown the older players something about what Raul types, and what Raul could mean

Pending

- Next facilities coming this Wednesday or Thursday

This last entry (or as Grumpa would say.. the updated update) says only what it says, and it does NOT say

- Next facilities coming this Wednesday or this Thursday.

Depending on his proficiency in grammar, this could mean any Thursday. We should not assume that "this" refers to both days.

However... it sure as heck better be "this" today, or kidnap proceeding will begin.

Too funny and so true. I have a friend that keeps posting on her facebook page about it coming out today but as i learned, you better not get your hopes up, farm town time line is not the same as ours....lol
Old Jun 14 2012, 03:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have tried to read pretty much every page....usually do after this 'kind' of an upgrade ....did anyone else think that the reason they started with these particular ingredients was because of the new factories...and perhaps ones coming next update? Could be we will need extreme amts. of some of these items, if not all? I sort of figured that was what was up with the ink, etc...as the board games will have printing on them, and may really be ink hogs...plus, since we MAY be making milk from soybeans, it would be nice not to be using it all up in the ink factory. Just a thought....I think the devs are pretty smart dudes and dudettes (yep, dated myself there huh? I am sooooo old....lol ), and probably have a reason for most of what they do, even if we don't see it.

You gotta love this game....so addictive. I for one don't mind the idea of not having to plant as much wheat and corn....or keep adding to the humongous number of trees I already have planted to get more and more latex....and having 14 mines, of all natures, I cannot get more stuff to make any more glass....already have two factories which is about all I can handle...trying to keep the number of repetitive factories to 7, as that is more than enough farms to ask people to load. I try to keep it balanced and not over populate one or two farms, as I personally am not fond of having 80-100 factories per farm....would rather click 20+ on each farm...breaks it up just a bit. (tho' I really hate having 5-6 clicks on each farm...sigh and also people who put up one facility at a time, drive me bonkers )

Sorry off topic rant. I am babbling to make the time pass, while I wait for the new facilities....hopefully today....or whenever. Did I say I love this game??
Old Jun 14 2012, 04:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
I have tried to read pretty much every page....usually do after this 'kind' of an upgrade ....did anyone else think that the reason they started with these particular ingredients was because of the new factories...and perhaps ones coming next update? Could be we will need extreme amts. of some of these items, if not all? I sort of figured that was what was up with the ink, etc...as the board games will have printing on them, and may really be ink hogs...plus, since we MAY be making milk from soybeans, it would be nice not to be using it all up in the ink factory. Just a thought....I think the devs are pretty smart dudes and dudettes (yep, dated myself there huh? I am sooooo old....lol ), and probably have a reason for most of what they do, even if we don't see it.

You gotta love this game....so addictive. I for one don't mind the idea of not having to plant as much wheat and corn....or keep adding to the humongous number of trees I already have planted to get more and more latex....and having 14 mines, of all natures, I cannot get more stuff to make any more glass....already have two factories which is about all I can handle...trying to keep the number of repetitive factories to 7, as that is more than enough farms to ask people to load. I try to keep it balanced and not over populate one or two farms, as I personally am not fond of having 80-100 factories per farm....would rather click 20+ on each farm...breaks it up just a bit. (tho' I really hate having 5-6 clicks on each farm...sigh and also people who put up one facility at a time, drive me bonkers )

Sorry off topic rant. I am babbling to make the time pass, while I wait for the new facilities....hopefully today....or whenever. Did I say I love this game??
I agree completely with you... look how long we have had the tamarind trees and it looks like maybe will be using them on Thai food... it is one of the staples on their food... and you are right one the board games, more ink and more wood too. And the new milk factory, we could be doing soymilk, and coconut milk (another staple of thai food). All possibilities exists and I bet you that they have all mapped out what is coming in the future. This is not the spur of the moment game, and I rather have all space out than like many other games out there, before you can finish something another whole new thing is coming out.
Gotta love our dudes and dudettes for keeping us interested and playing and "addicted" for over 3 yrs now. And above all we do it at our own pace and without any hassle. Thanks for all that!!
Old Jun 14 2012, 04:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I agree completely with you... look how long we have had the tamarind trees and it looks like maybe will be using them on Thai food... it is one of the staples on their food... and you are right one the board games, more ink and more wood too. And the new milk factory, we could be doing soymilk, and coconut milk (another staple of thai food). All possibilities exists and I bet you that they have all mapped out what is coming in the future. This is not the spur of the moment game, and I rather have all space out than like many other games out there, before you can finish something another whole new thing is coming out.
Gotta love our dudes and dudettes for keeping us interested and playing and "addicted" for over 3 yrs now. And above all we do it at our own pace and without any hassle. Thanks for all that!!
Holly Molly i just googled that tree and man it is used in all kinds of foods. from Thailand to Africa and all points in between.. just amazing...

pretty cool fruit i see...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 14 2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Just in case I have just planted some Tamarind trees.... well you never know lol
Old Jun 14 2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
And dont forget that plastic granules may be used to make the counters for boards games and maybe rubber and paper and card too. Also maybe glass???

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 14 2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post

Wow good point about why the devs brought out those particular products for the trains first! Now I'm even more excited for the new facilities and so glad I bought the train!
Old Jun 14 2012, 05:18 PM

Level:
XP:

i am seriously thinking about those tamarind trees cause they take 4 days to be ready to harvest.. but i have so little room for trees .. i am also getting that disconnect thing major bad in the last half hour.. and have had things i try to harvest return and i have tried twice to use the last sprinkler on some 8 hour crops.. both times it took my coins and did nothing.. grrr one more time.. i'm just not going to be awake for these crops to come in ... i'm falling asleep now

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 14 2012, 05:33 PM

Level:
XP:

I tend to agree that it won't be tonight. I've given up on waiting for the new factories anyway. It's getting closer and closer to what WOULD have been the July release so most likely they'll just wait and lump the four factories we've all been holding our breath for in with the new farm 15 and new levels. And call that a good release.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 14 2012, 05:52 PM

Yay, they just released the new facilities.
Closed Thread